one

INSTAGRAM.

greysabc if you're curious about who our lovely teagan scott is playing next season, here's a hint: the same age as pierce, attending, badass

greysabc
if you're curious about who our lovely teagan scott is playing next season, here's a hint:
the same age as pierce, attending, badass.
check out her instagram tomorrow to find out more!
tagged: teagan
726.4K LIKES 39.3K COMMENTS

username1 YES i needed another young doctor

username2 WHATS HER SPECIALITY???

teagan yayay:))))

username2 i am soooo ready

madelyncline THATS MY BESTIE
rudeth my* bestie
madelyncline you tryna fight bro?

hichasestokes dr. t scotty at ur service

username3 i need moreeeee

username4 IS SHE GONNA DATE SOMEONE

username5 replace teddy please 😗🥰

teagan, hichasestokes, madelyncline, rudeth, austinnorth55, madisonbaileybabe, jonathandavissofficial, and drewstarkey followed greysabc

REAL LIFE.

📍 charleston, south carolina

Back on set, everything seemed to be going down hill. Austin was still pissed off at Drew, who kept begging and begging Jonas to let him fly out to LA for a while.

Unfortunately, there wasn't a lot of time for that to be possible, "Jonas, you don't understand. I need to go back." Drew begged.

"Oh, I understand, trust me. I understand that I expect you to be a role model as you're one of the older ones here. But apparently Drew, you can't even act mature in a relationship," Jonas sighed, disappointed in the man that he thought was better.

"I know I fucked up, that's why I need to go see her! I need to apologize, in person," Drew clasped his hands together and shook them, begging even more.

Jonas finally caved in, "One week. That's all I'm giving you. And I expect you to make things right so Teagan might actually come back instead of staying with ABC."

"Thank you. Thank you. Thank you," Drew repeated while grabbing Jonas' face and kissing his cheek. The older man pushed him away and rolled his eyes at his reaction.

📍 los angeles, california

As soon as Teagan woke up the next day after her late flight, she had a meeting to go to. It was about 8:00 am when her alarm started playing throughout her room.

Last night was very rough to say the least. When on the plane, Teagan held in has many tears as she possibly could, but she still went to the bathroom five times to break down.

She wanted with everything in her to text Drew and ask if they were even together anymore. But she thought of two things, "he's the one that is breaking my heart and if he wants to hear from me, he'll message me himself."

The only person she has talked to since she left was Madelyn, who texted her that Austin punched Drew. When Teagan saw that message her mouth fell open. She couldn't believe that Austin would actually do that, for her.

She also couldn't believe that Drew didn't fight back. But what Madelyn told her is that he broke down. He literally fell to his knees and started crying in front of everyone.

This only hurt Teagan even more. It also made her confused on why Drew was upset. He was the one that ignored her and chose not to say goodbye.

Snapping out of her thoughts, she looked down at her phone to see a message notification.

MESSAGES.

mad-dog

mad-dog🐾
hi babes
just checking to see how ur doing

teags🍾
i'm fine mads
just like the five other times you've asked

mad-dog🐾
and why don't i believe you

teags🍾
because you're overprotective

mad-dog🐾
i'm being a good friend****

teags🍾
and i love you for that
but i don't want to be reminded of
things every time you text me

mad-dog🐾
good point
i'm sorry

teags🍾
it's okay
but i gtg. i have a meeting
byeeeee

mad-dog🐾
bye!! good luck!

~

A/N: helloooo and welcome to book two!! i'm so excited for this one because i have so many ideas ahhhh i can't wait!!!! but i'm glad to be back, i've missed you all<3333