two

INSTAGRAM.

teagan
dr. elle hampton at your service
tagged: greysabc
1.6MIL LIKES 58.2K COMMENTS

username1 YES FINALLY

username2 you're already my fav

hichasestokes no it's dr. t scotty wym

rudeth i have a tummy ache, can you help?

username3 i am so excited wtf

lilah.pate i still can't believe my bff is going to be on my fav show wtf
teagan ily bae

austinnorth55 scientist

madelyncline get O.R. 1 ready asap, dr. hampton is performing an emergency laparotomy
teagan hired as my nurse

username4 i'm excited and all, but why hasn't drew been commenting on ur posts lately
username5 that's what i was thinking

REAL LIFE.

📍 charleston, south carolina

Spending the next week filming nonstop, Drew was finally able to book a flight back to LA. He felt awful, completely disgusted in himself for what he put Teagan through.

He hated himself because of it. Which only made it more nerve racking to go back and make things right between them. He was scared she would want to officially end things.

Packing some stuff, not sure how long he was staying, he through everything he saw in his suitcase without caring. He just wanted to be back with Teagan.

📍 los angeles, california

first day on set

When walking into Teagan's new trailer, she felt weird. Nothing bad, just more like it didn't feel right. Normally when she went inside her trailer back in South Carolina, Rudy would be raiding her fridge, Chase would be playing video games on her t.v., and Drew would be sleeping on her couch.

Teagan felt a sting in her heart when the thought of Drew came up. But it was pushed away when there was a knock on the trailer door. She opened it up to see a women standing outside.

"Oh my goodness!! Hi, I'm Camilla! I was just told that you arrived on set and I just had to meet you. I've heard so many good things about you!" A brunette girl rambled on as she motioned for Teagan to come back outside.

"It's nice to meet you! You obviously know, but I'm Teagan," She let out a nervous laugh as she was brought into a hug.

"C'mon, the rest of the cast is dying to meet you!" Camilla said, leading the girl into the large studio building.

Inside were all the different sets, some including the ER, hospital rooms, lounges, and the OR. This sent butterflies in Teagan's stomach when she saw where she would be working for a while.

"Guys, this is the amazing Teagan! And Teagan this is, Ellen, Kelly, Jake, Giacamo, and Jesse! I honestly have no idea where the others are" Camilla pointed to each one as she said their names.

"It's so nice to finally meet you guys!" Teagan said with a smile.

"We are so excited to have a new face around here!" Ellen exclaimed. She has seen actors and actresses come and go on this show since she's been on it since the beginning.

"Well, here. Since you guys have to go get ready now, I'll show Teagan around set," Jesse spoke up as the others agreed. Teagan nodded her head and her and Jesse started to walk away.

"Don't scare her away! I like her!" Camilla called out which made the two of them laugh.

Teagan was actually excited for this new adventure, especially with these amazing people she is starting to grow fond of.

~

A/N: disclaimer, i'm using arizona robbins as teagan's face claim when on set and such