four

REAL LIFE.

It was the next night, after day two of filming. Inside Teagan's small apartment, that she didn't share with anyone at the moment, was Camilla, Jesse, Jake, and Giacamo. They sat around the small living area and chatted about how excited they are for the next few months.

"Now, Teagan, you're on another show right?" Giacamo changed the subject. The other three looked at her, wanting to know the answer.

"Yeah," she cleared her throat, "It's called Outer Banks and season one was released back in April. I was supposed to be in South Carolina at this very moment filming season two, but obviously plans changed."

Teagan let out an awkward laugh, not very comfortable with the subject, Camilla then spoke up, "Can we watch it?!" Her eyes went wide along with her big smile. The others begged Teagan until she finally gave in and pulled it up on Netflix.

Time had past and episode two was currently playing on the tv. Teagan got up to get another beer since she kept nervously drinking hers.

Outer Banks was completely different than Grey's Anatomy. It was a lot less mature, and for her cast mates to be watching it made her beyond anxious.

As she picked at the skin around her nails, debating on pouring a glass of bourbon, there was a knock at the door. Everyone's attention turned in that direction, all looking confused.

Teagan was too, since she knew there was no one else that was supposed to be coming over. It was just the five of them hanging out tonight, nothing more.

She made her way over to the door and unlocked it, before opening it slowly. The beer in her hand dropped, shattering the bottle of glass all over the floor.

"Teagan? Are you okay?" Jesse asked, getting up from the couch once he heard the loud noise. He saw Teagan staring at a guy that stood in the hallway.

His hair was all over the place, his clothes didn't match, and his eyes were puffy and clouded with tears.

"Teagan-"

"Drew, what are you doing here?" Teagan snapped, not knowing how she should be feeling towards the boy.

"Teagan, please, I am so sorry. I am so sorry for being such a dick. I hate myself so much for hurting you and putting you through all of that. I am sorry i was supportive. I just, I just didn't want you to leave me. I didn't want you to come back to LA and realize that living without me was better for you. I didn't want you to realize that we should break up. Teagan, I am so sorry."

By now Teagan was frozen in place with tears streaming down her face. Drew kept choking out sobs as she tried to hold himself together in front of the girl. Without thinking, Teagan walked forwards and pulled him into a hug. They both let out sobs as they held eachother tightly.

Jesse, along with the other three, didn't know what to do. They stood awkwardly in the living room until Jesse decided to pick up the broke beer bottle before anyone stepped on the glass.

Teagan was too focused on Drew to even notice that they decided to leave. She waved them goodbye and lead Drew into the apartment where they sat on the couch.

"I should've talked to you more about the offer," Teagan admitted, knowing that it was true. She barely talked to the boy about it, which was wrong of her.

Not saying anything, Drew pulled the girl into an intense kiss, something he's been craving for weeks. He didn't want to talk about anything, he just wanted to kiss the girl he loves deeply.

~

A/N: this is a short chapter, ik. but i just wanted to have drew and teagan make up asap, cause like what's a drew fic if there's no relationship haha