seventeen

REAL LIFE.

Teagan sat next to Elaine as they watched Drew, Austin, and Deion shoot a scene. It was starting to get dark out as they were nearing the end of filming for the day.

Since Teagan had already gotten all of her scenes done before she left for Los Angeles, she's been helping out Elaine around set and watching her friends as they shoot their scenes, "And cut!! That was perfect. Now everyone get home and get some rest for tomorrow's long day!" Jonas called out.

"He's funny if he thinks we're going to bed anytime soon," Elaine whispered to the girl that sat next to her as she nodded in agreement. The two erupted in giggles as they snuck away and ran to Teagan's trailer.

"Took you guys long enough," Madison side when the two girls finally walked in the trailer. Teagan laughed and rolled her eyes before she started looking through the suitcase of party clothes she had brought her her and the girls.

Madison was currently doing Madelyn's makeup, adding glitter anywhere she can. Elaine and Teagan rummaged through the pile of clothes before deciding on the perfect outfits for each other.

The four girls honestly had no idea where they were going, but Rudy and Chase told them to go hard with the outfits. So that's what they did. Decked out in glitter and wearing the cutest party outfits, they were ready to go.

There was w knock on the trailer door, and when Teagan opened it, Drew stood there. He was wearing white shorts and an unbuttoned playboy jersey, with a bandana around his wrist, "You look hot," Teagan smirked before walking down the steps to him.

"As do you," he replied, grabbing the girls hand and telling the other three it was time to go. Everyone piled into two cars and made their way to the location that the girls were oblivious on.

But once they pulled into the parking lot, Teagan squealed at the sight in front of her. It was like she was finally herself again, living her best life with her favorite people.

INSTAGRAM.

teagan business attire only, sorry jonastagged: elameeeee828

teagan
business attire only, sorry jonas
tagged: elameeeee
828.5K LIKES 49.3K COMMENTS

username1 ive missed party teagan

elameeeee i love u holy shit

drewstarkey that's some scandalous business attire
teagan says you, playboy 🐰

username2 when's season two coming out

madelyncline #yolo

hichasestokes i believe i said party attire but ok

username3 "sorry jonas" HAHA

jonasjpate do you guys not understand what "getting rest" means
rudeth sleep is for the weak and feeble

austinnorth55 newest raver