epilouge.

the wedding day

Teagan never pictured herself as someone to spend the rest of their life with someone. That was until she met Drew. The moment she met him she knew deep down that he was different, he was special.

They spent months hiding their feelings from one another. But not hiding it well enough, as their fellow cast mates knew that they were meant for one another.

Teagan looked at her reflection in the mirror. She stood there in her white dress with her hair in simple loose curls. Today would be the first day of the rest of her life.

"You look stunning," Madelyn smiled as she came up behind her. Teagan turned around with the biggest grin on her face.

Teagan thought that she would be beyond nervous. But the thought of having Drew by her side through it all calmed everything down.

"Teags, it's time," Dylan said to her best friend. Teagan's bridesmaids where her four best friends. Dylan, Poppy, Madison, and Madelyn. She looked at the four girls before taking a deep breath and walking out of the room.

INSTAGRAM.

teaganstarkeyhe put a ring on it ;)tagged: drewstarkey917

teaganstarkey
he put a ring on it ;)
tagged: drewstarkey
917.5K LIKES 64.3K COMMENTS

username1 IVE BEEN WAITING FOR THIS

rudeth okaye beyoncé i see you

hichasestokes my favorite married couple

drewstarkey i love you so much

madelyncline YES

austinnorth55 parents

username2 FUCK I LOVE IT

obx kook king and queen officially

drewstarkey
hey there mrs. starkey
tagged teaganstarkey

REAL LIFE.

"Hi, excuse me everyone, I'd like to say a toast," Rudy spoke into the microphone at the reception, "When I met Drew and Teagan there wasn't a day that went by where they didn't show love and compassion for eachother. Even before they started dating. I've been waiting to tell this quick story until this day specifically. Four years ago, a couple months before Drew and Teagan were together, we all went to the beach," Rudy said, pointing to the table where the cast sat, "Those two lovebirds were off dancing in the water and the rest of us made a toast to them. A toast saying that they would find their way to eachother. And they did. We cheered to that. And for years Drew and Teagan have been confused on why we always say cheers to them. We've been waiting for this day, to tell you we've been cheering for this day. We all love you guys so much."

Teagan stared in awe at Rudy's speech. He answered that one question that floated through her head. And from that moment on, everyone raised their drinks to cheer for the Starkey's.