her life part 1

A/N this will be in a recap of everything leadind up to akasha ending up in 1848 including utred thoughts.

(New york 2020 430pm 4 hours till show time)

Opening his eyes Utred glance around as did brida and sihtric, doing as the seeer said they did not open there eyes till they felt there feet touch solid ground. They all took in there surroundings, they were in a room made up of a kitchen to the right, living room and a closet with the door open showing clothing on the far end another door leading to a bedroom with a king sized bed there was an open window with a cushioned chair in front of it next to the chair was the same case we had at the village that belonged to the girl. "This must be her home" brida was the first to say, indeed! It is so different From our village this new world is very different more complex even for a while no one spoke we just walked around looking at all the weird things on the room from the kitchen and its steel appliances to the bathroom with a shower n tub all thing their time did not have"i dont like this World utred its not ours its evil said brida as she continued her gazing at all things in the home" nor i! sihtric spoke out agreeing with her, humming i to didnt care for this world an we had not yet even been outside her home yet.her home, It was small but didnt feel like a home though it looked nice it still felt cold.
(Her new york loft)

Utred! What is it sihtric? Look! Brida an utred turn to sihtric an noticed he tried to touch the case next to the chair only for his hand to to go right through it

Utred! What is it sihtric? Look! Brida an utred turn to sihtric an noticed he tried to touch the case next to the chair only for his hand to to go right through it. He looked at him with a what the hell face, This must be what the seeer meant by we can see but can not interfere with anything brida voiced.

"I wonder were the girl is" sihtric said while looking at the city down from the window made of glass since we were just here to observe we didnt need to mind are voices no one could hear us or see us, if this is from her memories wouldn't she be present? from our current spot we hear talking in the distant turning we slowly began moving towards the voices as the conversation gets clearer,

"akasha baby do really have to leave" we round the corner only to see the back of a slim but curvy blond woman in nothing but a hot pink contraptions that was binding her breasts and covering her mound . YES!! Ill call you later tiffany! The girl akasha said her back was to the girl not sparing her a glace.
Akasha please look at me! the blond whined in a voice i found quit annoying, " arrrhh for fuck sake what is it i told you to lea..... Her argument was cut short at the sight before her, Akasha scanned her body before walking up to her with a lustful look before pinning her against a wall picking her upher long pale legs wrapped around her waist.

utred,brida, sihtric, all watching the exchange between the two girls.
After being lifted the blond named tiffany was kissing her neck softly.

Akasha pov

Our tongues began to danced together leaving us dizzy Tiffany straddled my waist grinding slightly and releasing another moan from her lips. She then began to trail kisses down my neck. Her hand slipped up and down my back trying to feel me through my coat and dress that i had no plans to remove in my head i new this would be quick. I pulled her closer to me. I picked up her small but curvy frame an walked us around the corner through my bedroom door.