the capture

We. Must . feast. To celebrate. My victory.

Nodding her head slowly she was pulled from lustful haze when he said to feast,her stomach making a guess appearance. He laughed saying he wait for in the great hall kissing her softly before leaving out the door.
Eager to stretch her legs and appease her grumbling stomach, akasha still clad in leather pants and tunic  grabbed clothes suitable for a feast an made her way to the bathhouse for a quick wash up all her stressing and worrying had left her A sweaty mess.

While everyone celebrated their jarls victory the loud chatter, laughter, and music reached her ears as she walked the short path rounding the great hall to the bathhouse. But her thoughts were not on tonight's celebration her mind began the take a turn when she realised her period was late by almost a month it was never late, never.
"I can't be!, thats impossible" she thought.

Placing a hand over her stomach feeling a ever slight hardness around her lower half. So wrapped up in her thoughts she didn't notice she was being followed, akasha jerked as an arm banded around her waist, and a hand covered her mouth. She screamed against the hand. Even if her mouth weren’t covered, no one would hear her screams because of the celebration. She fought against the person holding her with everything she had. He only held on tighter, and a second man grabbed her legs to hold her but she quickly wrapped her legs around his neck snapping it as his body dropped lifelessly to the ground she threw her body back forcing the man holding her into the near by tree.

Breaking his hold on her akasha bent to her shoe side an pulled her switch blade an drove it into his neck staring into his eyes as light left them. Slowly getting to her feet akasha turned around ready for to spill more blood only to feel A dagger brought down hard and hit her in the back of the head with the handle.

Her world immediately faded to black.

She was carried out and down the back path to the shore,  Once they arrived at the beach, jarl bejorn was there waiting for them.
"Get her on the ship and back to the to my lands."
Bejorn reached out and gripped one of the men’s shoulders.
"she is not to be touched. She is mine."

                     ************

Utred sat at a table elevated above the others on a low dais. As jarl of the manor, he didn’t sit on one of the long benches which doubled as beds at night, but in a wooden arm chair with elaborate carvings.  Sihtric sat on his left, the chair empty on his right. Attired in a buff-colored tunic, sporting a deep V-neck collar covered in dark fur, he was magnificent. Tailored to fit him like a second skin, the shirt barely contained the hard body beneath, the ropy tendons of his arms and torso threatening the garment’s seams.

 Tailored to fit him like a second skin, the shirt barely contained the hard body beneath, the ropy tendons of his arms and torso threatening the garment’s seams

several men who were sharing a wooden trencher filled with assorted sweet breads, fresh cheeses, and meat. 

As utred sat high an looked low his gaze shifted to the door wondering were his woman was?
Also sassa sat at the lower table,but her snake of a father was nowhere in sight. Leaning towards sihtric.
"Were is bejorn?"
"I havnt seen him since the bastard stalked off after losing to you hours ago."
Utred rubbed his face roughly.

The doors to the longhouse slammed open, and several villagers poured in behind a slave boy that ran towards utred.

Utred and sihtric sat forward.
"Speak," a man shoved the slave forward
"Jarl. Forgive me." he bowed his head. "What is it?"
" as I walked into the village, I saw lady akasha fighting off two men before she was struck over head an a man carried her to the shore.” the boy paused as utred stood up.
"I crept near them to hear what they were saying. A large man, I believe their leader, told them not to touch her and that she was his. They took her to their boat and sailed off."
"Ugghrr that bastard" utred said before flipping over the table."

"Men, prepare the ships. We leave in an hour,"
Finan ordered their men.
"Come with me, sihtric" utred jerked his head in the direction of his home. The two men strode to the door, and utred threw it open.  Sassa jumped as she kneld in front of the fire, throwing her clothes in a bag, she was preparing to run.
He stomped over to her and snatched her up and off the floor.
"What do you know?"
"i know nothing!"
"Your father stole my woman after he lost to me in battle an you tell me you know nothing"
"Stole who?"
"Don’t play dumb" utred looked over at his brother. Who placed a blade under her chin directly at her jugular.

She didn’t speak right away, so sihtric pressed up. The tip of his blade pricked her skin and blood trickled from the wound.
"If you don’t start speaking now, he will sink that blade through your skull."

" my father took her. He didn’t want her here, he said you didn't deserve her."

"As of this moment you will be accompanying us to your lands where you’ll face the fate of banishment from all norse lands and your father faces death"
Utred passed her off to sihtric and he dragged her out of the room towards the waiting ships.
                       *********

“punishment for this kind of treachery is death” utred said darkly to his brother as they stood at the head of his ship.
“death fitting of a cowered.” sihtric agreed as he squeezed his shoulder.

“The ship carrying akasha is at most 4 hours ahead of us. If the wind and sea are on our side, we’ll arrive shortly after him. But at best, we have 1 or 2 days until we get there. Needing to busy himself He quickly strode over to the men who were seated and rowing.

“Men!”
Utred yelled to get their attention. “bejorn and his men are only 4 hours ahead of us. But we will reach their shores within 2 hours of them. If you need to rest, someone will replace you. Your fellow shield madian and future queen needs your help. A rival jarl thought he could plot against our clan. We will show them, clan utred will not stand for it.

“Now, row you bastards!”
Sihtric an finan sat across from him and grasped ahold of the ore to help as well. Each time the ores came down into the water they flew through the water, cutting through waves like a knife.

I know its short the next will be longer then the eulogy