proposals and pledges

Days passed since akasha an utred confessed there love to one another an each day there love grew as they grew closer they trained together an akasha taught him a little Italian an he helped her with her norse, all in all things were a dream come true for them.

It was high morning about 8am the great hall was joyous as servent brought out platters of food an his people settled into conversations with one another. Utred with a cup of ale in hand had a light conversation with finan as to how yesturdays training went with the new boy that were to go with them on the next raid, how are the new lads"? Aye a bunch of sissy but will work them into shape give it time finan said

Before i could speak." Good morning love" akasha said into my ears as her small arms winded around my neck her face buried in my neck turning my head i kissed her check an said "morning my love", everyone at the tables smiled at the moment we shared.

Sit have your breakfast with me, walking around me she began sitting next to me before i pulled her to my lap. Better. Utred said resting his arm loosely on her hip. She looked beautiful this morning fresh from the bath house her hair still damp an curly flowing down her back she wore a simple grey long sleeve dress with button down the front it was plain but her curves made it look sexy on her. Her face was clear an glowed brightly i couldnt turn away from her.
(Picture without glasses an phone)

As a plate of food was brought for akasha the sound of foot steps could be heard coming through the door into the hall utred lifted his head gazing at the man who walked in.

"Jarl," the man said as he respectfully bowed his head. He was a messenger from clan bejorn utred had seen him before on a few occasions. "Go ahead. What news do you bring me?" "bejorn and his daughter Sassa will be here within a nights ride on the night of your feast to celebrate you an jarl of these lands." utred glanced over at his brother. Sihtric only raised a brow in response. "Thank you.
I will have the village ready for their arrival. In the meantime, stay for food and ale to quench your thirst." The messenger nodded, "Thank you, jarl utred. The man bowed and left the hall turning to akasha he looked in her eyes and said "we need to talk my love" akasha just nodded looking at his blank face, utred turned to finan,"ready the men" yes jarl" finan said pushing from the table breakfast forgotten. Sihtric!!, "yes brother" ready the weapons. Yes jarl sihtric made his way out the great hall headed to the armory to check all the battle axs and swords.

Utred rose from the table slowly"Come with me" he said before extending out his hand to her, accepting his hand she was pulled out the hall down the path leading to the forest of trees that sat across from the row of boats at the shore.

Akasha tripped along behind him as she tried to keep up with his long strides. “utred, I can’t walk that fast in this dress it makes it rise.” akasha said being pulled by him all the while pulling down her dress.
He didn’t slow down. He kept walking until they were deep within the forest. They came upon a giant willow tree . utred released her near the tree and began to pace back and forth in front of her in thought. Stopping he looked at her before saying, I am a strong man. I’ve endured much. And if I have to, I’ll endure more.

I’ve wanted you from the moment you arrived on my land bloody an near Valhallas door, on that day i vowed to myself that if your intention here was pure id make you mine walking up to her slowly. Lifting her chin. He lifted her face up to his. “My little warrior,” he whispered as he leaned down to peck her lips. Utred lifted his hands, gripped her hair with one hand fisting it an gripped her jaw tightly with the other. His mouth descended on hers forcefully. The kiss was desperate and bruising. Akasha broke away when air was needed, He gripped her wrists and shoved her against the tree. “ I can not live without your touch,” he pulled the sleeves of her dress down to expose her breasts. Or kiss,” his lips trailed down her neck. “Or tasting your skin,” his hot mouth wrapped around her nipple. Akasha threw her head back, closed her eyes. Utred kissed back up her neck and jawline to her lips. Their tongues danced and struggled against the others. Akashas hands found her way to the rope holding his pants up. Her fingers worked quickly at the knot. He helped her shove his pants down his thighs. He pulled up her skirts, gripped her ass, and lifted her up. Akasha wrapped her legs around his waist. The tip of his cock found her entrance wet and warm before he slammed into her. “Aaah! Utred!” She screamed into the air, "yesss!! scream my name let all know you are mine". Akasha clutched at his hair and shirt as he gripped her hips. She tugged hard at the hairs on the nape of his neck, pulling his head back. She kissed him feeling his bearded mouth tickle hers winding her arms around his thick neck. Her back slammed against the tree with every punishing thrust she felt the tree scrap her back but didnt care the slight pain only heightened her pleasure. Feeling her orgasm built. “Look at me,” she said panted. Their eyes connected and utred held her gaze his face tightened, and he ground his teeth as she flexed around him. His climax burst from him, and against her walls. “Stay with me forever,” he said, burying his face in her neck as he pulsed inside of her. I am ready to fight a war for you! for us! an for the chance to have your hand in marriage he said looking deep in her eyes, "will you fight with me akasha?"
She stared at him listening to his small speech she didn't have to think about her answer. "Yes utred i will"