confessions an decelerations

Days went by, and akasha found that life in these lands were easy to slip into. she worked hard, She gained respect from the Shieldmaidens, as well formed a close friendship with lagatha an brida she saw them as her warrior sisters.

Each day she spent in the village she felt more an more at home in a way she never did in her old life apart ftom her father. Her and utred became closer. They couldn’t be away for to long from each other They made love in the morning. They made love at night. And they found stolen moments in the middle of the day. In the stables anywhere they could find an when they were to tired to hump they talked and touched. She told him she spoke Italian french and english, She even taught him a few words in Italian.

Utred told her stories about his adventures and raids with his brother, best friend and father, giving great detail to the most gruesome parts, of course. Akasha would tell him about her past even telling him about her  adoptive mother an her boyfriend down to her first kills an the meeting of her father. She opened up that learning to play the cello was all  part of a mission given by her father, after. Learning she found that playing became her way of escaping for a while an it gave her peace.

Utred was quickly breaking down her walls, and akasha was terrified. She never new the feeling of falling in love. Love was not reserved for her in her kinda business her father said never love because it can be used against you. And this land was wild, untamed, violent. The people in this time didn’t live that long. But that knowledge didnt stop her heart from beating rapidly at the very sight of him.

"Im falling for him" akasha thought

Walking in the great hall towards her an utreds bed chambers her thoughts raced, utred was giving counsel to his villagers, taking this time to herself she didnt have to train nor stable work so she chose to be alone with her thoughts she grabbed her clothes an made her way to the woodsen bath house for some alone time.

   Stripping down to her birthday suit she slide her body into the hot water sighing in contentment, The hot water Soothed her. Akasha reached for the soap and washcloth and began to scrub her body. She ran her hands down her stomach and abruptly stopped when she reached Her clit before hesitantly running one hand in small circles around it, and the other rubbing over my achy nipples and large breasts as the folds of my pussy tremble. Damn, my eyelids flutter shut as I touched myself. A whimper escapes my lips at the thought of how much more enticing it would be if it were utreds rough hands grazing over my body his voice in my ear.

So in my own thoughts i didn't hear the door open,i forgot to bolt it shut.

Quietly sneaking in Utred leaning against the wall, watching her intently.

His eyes following her movement, her head a was back in pleasure as she ran her hands over her body slowly. She was a beauty like no other, utred pushed off the wall and quickly stripped as he made his way quietly into the hot water an towards Her He stared her down as he did her eyes still closed head tilted back. He had no idea why he couldn’t keep his hands to himself. All he wanted to do was touch her, be inside her. Body and mind. He wondered if she felt the same for him. Slowly he wrapped her in his arms kissing her neck softly.

Knowing his touch she relaxed tilting her head back up meeting his intense blue eyes with her own brown ones she just stared at him. Feeling his hands travel down the the soft curve of her ass her lips opened with a gasp. His body pressed against hers, made her shivered at the contact.sliding her up and down his body letting her feel his hardened dick on the way down he placed her on her feet before he turned her to face away from him. “Dip your hair back into the water,” he commanded. Doing as told His large fingers massaged her scalp, and she moaned deep in the back of her throat. His testicles tightened at the sound. He finished washing her long hair. He lifted her onto the ledge before coming between her thick thighs, looking in her eyes he felt his heart squeeze, "Jeg elsker deg!" He said in his native tongue. Her hands froze on Him instantly her eyes welled with tears, "don't say what you dont mean utred" she said her voice shakey looking at him in her time here she slowly is learning the norse language not fully but Its coming along quickly an she new what he had told her, he loves me!!! she thought. She was in shock an terrified and happy overjoyed an fearful all at once.

Jeg. elsker. deg.!!
He said it again slower never taking his eyes off her, now was the time to put everything out on the table he wanted her only her an if he was to marry it would be her or nothing. Looking at her wet beautiful face a mix of emotions were seen fear, shock, joy so many it nearly cripples him. Still she was stunned silent

“Is it truly fear that scares you? Or is it the need to be with me that has built up here that scares you an make you want to run away from it an me?” utred asked, pressing his open palms against her stomach just above her pelvic bone an the other over my heart.

     He looked her in her eyes for several moments. She didn’t speak. So many emotions ran across her face utreds words an questions swirling in her head He couldn’t hold back any longer. Switching to english “I love you, akasha.”  she blinked several times. before she kissed him deeply.She reached down to grasp his manhood and aligned him with her entrance sinking down. She rode him using her arms and legs to rise and fall along his length. Utred only supported her with his arms and hands, but let her take control. It wasn’t long before her cunt squeezed and fluttered around him, pulling his seed from him. They panted against each other’s mouths as they came down. "ti amo anch'io" she said softly in her own language against his lips.

Still breathing heavy he almost didn't hear her, slowly pulling her head back he clinched his hand at the base of her neck making her look him in the eyes "say it again?"
She stared at him deeply, "ti amo anch'io"
Now in english! He said gripping her hips wrapping her legs around his waist again. "I love you too"! She said feeling him become hard again inside her, now in norse! Utred said pulling out slowly till only his tip was at her entrance, Jeg. elsker. deg....... Fuckkkkkkk she didnt get to finish before he slammed back into her roughly My tongue dominates her mouth, before working my way over her jaw and down to her breasts. Pounding increasing with the sound of her crying out. This time, I drive my cock so deep inside of her tight pussy. Her cum drenches all over my dick as she loses her mind, “shittttt, damn,
Utredd.......babby....pleasseee. Not being able to hold on anymore i feel my nuts draw up tightly before they explode an i empty everything i have into her pussy. Akasha wraps around my large frame, her tiny arms around my waist as she holds me there. I move strands of wet hair from her forehead and kiss her softly "i love you akasha"...........i love you to utred.