An Author's Note

Dear reader,

Christ, I had to make The Cutting Family Tree in order to keep track of everyone. Anyway...

So, I kind of lied when you asked if I'll be writing a sequel to Crushing on Royalty. Truth is, there is going to be a sequel, but our beloved Keller Blakely and Michael Cutting will no longer be the lead characters in this novel, although they'll have supporting roles. It's actually Michael's cousin, who is not Frederick, and is another marquess. He's a handsome young man named Cole Cutting, the Marquess of Havenhurst. His partner will be the cool and leggy, Olivia Mathison (she's also a major cat lover, sue her.)

Now, you've been asking for a sequel and I'm excited to tell you that there's a new one! I apologise completely for taking a rather long time posting the sequel. It's been a hell of a ride, but this novel is finally here to stay!

Want to know the new characters I have on paper, though? Well...Cole's got the Cutting charm and good-looks down-freaking-pat, but there's a difference between him and the impeccably charming Marquess of Sterling: he's troubled and pretty much cynical. Think of Beast. And Olivia is rather sweet (and extremely klutzy, in my opinion), but can be fiery and spirited.

Also...do you miss Lady C? Because the old dragon will be back with a new partner to concentrate on a rather fierce matchmaking task and an even meddlesome set of plans. There will also be a rarely seen side of her, so do prepare for that one.

The cover, title, and synopsis have been released. Hope you like them!

Stay beautiful and awesome, inside and out.

XX E ♡

P.S. WHO HAS ALREADY SEEN MAGIC MIKE XXL? GOOD GOD, THAT MOVIE. YAS. JUST YASSS.