T-Todoroki?!

Deku's POV

I'm so happy. It's Todoroki's birthday and I want to give him something special. I went to a pet shop. And I saw a cat with green and dark purple eyes. It also had white fur. I bought it. I named it Mist because she likes it.

Todoroki's POV

I'm so sorry Midoriya. I went up the stair remembering last night.

Flashback

It was night time and I stumbled on Uraraka. I was on top of her and our memebers were grinding eachother. She moaned and I got turned on. I licked her lips and kissed her. I bit her bottom lip asking for entrance that she happily accepted. I took the flavor of her chocolate mouth. "T-Todoroki." She moaned my name. I slid my hands in her shirt. I played with her boobs. I unbuckled my belt and slid down my pants and boxers. She also slid down her skirt and panty. I thrust in her and she moaned. I think we went for hours.
She took the tape and threatend me if I don't break up with Midoriya she'll show the tape.

Flashback end

Uraraka's POV

I knew it! That whore! I can't belive he would cheat on Deku! Well I mean I also have part in this as I didn't stop him. But still! I'll show the tape either way beacuse I can't let Deku be heart broken if he saw Todoroki cheat on him with another one. I saw Deku go to a pet shop and took a cat. I think that's for Todoroki because it's his birthday today. "Deku!" I ran to him. The cat was on his hair sleeping. "Cute cat." I said as he smiled. "Yeah it's for Todoroki. Her name is Mist." I took the tape from my pocket. "Deku play this tape later and whatever is in it don't be mad at me. I was only acting." I ran as he looked confused but still nod.

Deku's POV

Huh why did Uraraka say that? Welp I got the tape in the T.V and Mist was eating her fish in the kitchen.

After watching the tape

I'm crying. Todoroki! That little shit! I gave him my all! And I told him about my deprestion and my mom dying! And what do I get!? He played me! And I'm not mad at Uraraka. Thank you Uraraka. Now I know he's not the boy I fell in love with 3 years ago. I took Mist and wrote a letter saying,

Dear Todoroki Shoto,
I hope your happy! You broke me! You know that I've been holding my life by just a thread! And what do I get!? My own boyfriend cheating on me! I hope your happy. I already bought you a gift. She's a cat named Mist. I'll never give her to you now.

-Midoriya Izuku

I took Mist and ran to the park. I wasn't really paying attention to the road so I bumped into somebody. "S-Sorry." My voice was husky because I was crying. It was clear the person knew I was crying because he didn't budge. "You okay?" He asked I shool my head no. "I'm Dabi." I was surprised because he's a villain. "Midoriya Izuku."

Dabi's POV

Honestly I don't know what I'm saying he's a U.A student he knows I'm a villain. "Midoriya Izuku." He said. "I'm just crying because my boyfriend cheated." He chuckled. "I'm sorry." I was really sorry for the green haired boy. "Don't be it's not your fault. Friends?" He took his hand out. "Friends? But I'm a villain. I know you know it." I told him. "It's okay. You're not a villain in my eyes." I smiled and shook his hand. "Here. I'll text you later." He gave me his number! Yay. "Bye bye Cinnamon Roll." He blushed and I knew I fell in love with a hero.