New students?

Aizawa's POV

I drove the car and guess what happend? TRAFFIC! So I checked up on them and saw what I thought I would never see, them looking cute. Like Dabi was sitting up and Deku was on his lap hugging him and Toga was hugging Deku. They were so cute. So I do? What people would do, take a picture. Heheh. Blackmail.

Deku's POV
U.A Highschool

"Ugh my head." I heard Toga complain at how "Mr." Aizawa hit her so hard. "We're here." We heard Mr. Aizawa. "Come inside when I introduce you." We nodded.

Inside
3rd Person

"Okay class today we have new students an- what is it Iida?" He asked annoyed. "Sir. Why did they enter at the middle of the year? And did they do the entrance exam?" Mr. Aizawa lost his patience. "Okay come in. I don't want another second of him." Aizawa went back to his precious sleeping bag and on cue the villain came in. "Hello. Again." Deku bowed and fell because of Dabi who pushed him. "No need to be so formal, Izu." Deku who stayed in the floor murmured, "Mhm." He got up and fixed his suit. "Whatever Dabs." He sat down on the floor. "Well? You go first." Deku said and Dabi went infront. "Dabi. Mess with Izu or Toga I'll kill you. Unless they kill you first." The tension was so thick you have to cut it with a chainsaw. "Toga! I hope we can be friends! But we'll be BEST of friends if you're covered in blood!!!" Then she got pushed out of the way. "Just don't let her get your blood. She'll go cray cray. I gave her my blood once and she'll never stop pestering me to give her more. I'm De-" He stops himself and smirks. ".......Izuku......Midoriya. At your service." The class (Except Kisishima, Kaminari, Todoroki, Uraraka, Bakugo, and Jirou) gasped and screamed, "Midoriya!?" Dabi sat on the window. "Izu. C'mon." Deku smiled. "Wanna see something cool?" The class nervously nodded. Dabi jumped then Toga joined but like head first. Deku walked backwards and ran backwards to the window and on an inch he gabe them fingerguns and fell backwards. The class gasps and ran to tge window and saw them sittinv and chatting except Deku whose head was sleeping on Dabi's lap. Everybody was half-confused and half-awed. "Look at them. So cute." Momo said. "Yeah but they look like..normal kids. Like there's nothing wrong. Like...their not even villains." Mina stated.

Dorms

"Hey look. It's them." Sero pointed to Deku, Toga and Dabi. "Yeah-OMG!!! LOOK!" Uraraka exclaimed and pointed at the scene, Dabi pushed Deku to the wall and kissed him. Deku was shocked while Toga took pictures. "Aweeee!!!" They cooed. "TOUYAAA!!!!!" They heard Deku scream so red. "T-Touya?" Todoroki stammered. "Touya Todoroki! What did I say!? You may be a villain but you are scared of me!!" They looked at Dabi who was um how do I say this? Uh terrified! "Let's dance!" Deku pulled his rejuvinator. "Toga help me!!!~~~~" Dabi pleaded. "Good luck, Dabs." Toga pulled her camera and recorded it. "Dabi~~ where are you?~~" Deku said sickly sweet. "Uh oh." Dabi gasped and started laughing. The others who were watching was confused to why Deku was tickleing him. "S-Stop! -Laughs- Seriously Izuku! Hahaha!! P-Please!! I-I promise to not do that again!!" Dabi laughed and Deku kissed him on the cheek. "Fine. Let's go." Deku pulled Dabi back up. "C'mon Toga." Deku who was now walking.

Next day

"We'll be having training meet me outside. Wear your costumes." Aizawa announced. "Yes sir." Was said from everybody.

Outside

Deku was wearing his suit. Dabi and Toga was dressed in their normal attire and the others are in their hero costumes.  "Okay so I'll pair you up and you must fight. And you can only win if he or she yeilds or unconsious. And no you cannot kill them, Midoriya." He siad looking at him. "Don't call me Midoriya, Eraser." "Fine. Okay so uh Dabi vs Todoroki."

"Hello Shoto." Dabi used his fire to surround them. "Why did Mi-uh Deku called you Touya yesterday!?" Todoroki yelled as he stomped his right foot and made the path ice. "If only you knew." Dabi murmured. "C'mon Touya! You can do it!" Thet heard Deku cheer then Toga joined. "Yeah! Kick his ass Dabs!" Dabi rolled his eyes. "How can I do that to family?!" He yelled at them and they rolled their eyes. Todoroki's eyes widen. "Family?" Then Dabi set a little fireball cuz his fire is real hot and you can burn.

"I...Yeild." Todoroki yeiled. Dabi removed his fire to stop moving and Deku and Toga were smiling. "Okay! Now for the next fight!"

Since I'm a lazy ass bitch I'ma skip 'em all. So the next chapter will be Deku VS Bakuhoe!!!!