A new villain

Okay so last chapter I forgot to put how Deku dissapeared. So this is how.

After Deku finished class he went to the gym to excersize. There he met Dabi. "Hey, Touya." Dabi still let Midoriya call him by his real name. "Hello. Did you bring your villian suit?" Deku nodded. "Good. Kurogiri. The portal." Then a purple portal appeared. Dabi held Midoriya close and they went inside the portal together. But little did they know that Uraraka and Bakugo was watching from behind. "Deku got kidnapped!" Uraraka thought that Midoriya had no choice but to follow but boy is she wrong. "Let's tell a teacher, Round face." Bakugo said his face not showing any signs he cares but his voice tells a different story.

Yes that is how Izuku got "kidnapped" now this is 5 months later.

"Villain got inside the campus!!" The alarm went off as the L.O.V got inside Midoriya was on the rooftop watching down below. He was there so that if they need back-up he'll come.

"SUIT UP!" Mr. Aizawa yelled at everyone opening their Hero suits'. Bakugo, Kirishima, Kaminari, Todorki, Uraraka, Iida, and Jirou went to the roof. "Who are you, Villain!?" Bakugo yelled. Midoriya's hair got darker. His normaly leaf green left and the darker forest green was visable. "Hello." He mearly said. "Wanna play a game?" The others just blinked. "It's called......." They waited their answer. "Russian Roulette." Deku raised his head up for them to be seeing Deku smiling crazily as his eyes were wide and veside him was a cat. "Thank you, Mist." Deku said as he took 8 guns. Todoroki and Uraraka gasped. "But...It can't be." Uraraka said placing s hand over her mouth and Deku laughed as the 2 figured out who he is. "Oh but it can be and it is." Deku bowed. "I've got a new syle. And a few new toys." Deku smiled crazily again and gave them a gun. Deku held his gun on his head as he began to sing shocking the others remembering the old Midoriya singing.

"Have fun, Kacchan." That voice that haunted Bakugo in the hospital. He looked around seeing Todoroki, Uraraka, Iida, Jiro, Kirishima and Kaminari all in the same room still sleeping. "Ugh. Whay happend?" They all groaned. "Ugh. Ouch. Who was that?" Jiro asked. "The one and only. Izuku Midoriya." An unkown voice said. They all wiped their heads to where the voice were surprised to see Midoriya bowing while a rejuvinator was in his hand. (Like the one Spinel had) "How are you?" Uraraka tried to chat but Midoriya ignored her. "Goodbye." He exited as he jumped out the window.

Meanwhile somewhere in U.A

"What did you do to him!?" All Might yelled at the L.O.V. "We did nothing." Shigaraki truthfully said but the pro's didn't belivd him. So they started singing.

Shigaraki: he kid has got a dark side
Best believe it, push too far you'll see
Dabi: The kid has got a dark side
Back against the wall
Both: La la la la la
Toga: The kid has got a dark side
Best believe it's the last trick up his sleeve
The kid has got a dark side
Dabi: That you don't wanna meet at all, oh-oh

Shigaraki: They always picked on him in the class
He would wake up with anxiety attacks
'Til he put a semi-automatic on his back
He got murder in his eyes, uh, yeah
He wore his silence like a mask
Now he's making up for all the violence in his past
Took it from his father who never bothered to ask
What his son had on his mind

Dabi: The kid has got a dark side
Best believe it, push too far you'll see
The kid has got a dark side
Back against the wall
Toga: La la la la la
The kid has got a dark side
Best believe it's the last trick up his sleeve
The kid has got a dark side
That you don't wanna meet at all
The kid has got a-

All: The kid has got a dark side
La la la la la

Shigaraki: He never went to check under his bed
He was living with the monsters in his head
Sick of getting beat up
He listened, what they said
Told him do some very bad things
And when the time comes that he count to ten
Ain't nobody ever gon' fuck with him again
Feeling all alone, it was him against them
Decided when the lunch bell rings
That he'll sing

Toga: The kid has got a dark side
Best believe it, push too far you'll see
The kid has got a dark side
Back against the wall
La la la la la
Dabi: The kid has got a dark side
Best believe it's the last trick up his sleeve
The kid has got a dark side
That you don't wanna meet at all
The kid has got a-

All: The kid has got a dark side
La la la la la

Deku: You can't run, you can't hide
(Toga, Dabi & Shigariki: The kid has got a-)
Deku: You can't run, you can't hide
Someone let me off this ride
(Toga, Dabi & Shigariki: The kid has got a-)
All: You can't run, you can't hide
The kid has got a dark side

"You better belive them." Deku said as he un-tied them. A portal opened and Shigariki, Toga and Dabi went already. Deku them turned to them revealing that Midoriya was smiling crazily and his eyes were glowing red as his gem also glowed red. "I DO HAVE A DARKSIDE!" He yelled and bowed and dissapeared with the portal. And left the pros speachless. "M-Midoriya?!" They all thought as they couldn't digest this all in once.

Was it good? Please vote and comment! I know todat I'm despret but still!