Deku VS Bakugo

"Okay! For the last fight! MIDORIYA!!!! VSS!!!!! BAKUGO!!!!" Screamed Present Mic. Deku flinched at his name. "Come on Deku! I can finally beat you!" Yelled Bakugo at the arena. Deku went in and Bakugo went to his fighting stance while Deku was still standing straight. "Fight!" Mic yelled and Deku bowed, eyes and gem glowing dark green. "Let's dance kacchan." Deku laughed and dissapeared. Bakugo looked at every angle to spot him. "Rule number 5! Never underestimate your opponent!" Deku yelled at him before kicking his back and they were pretty sure it was broken for they heard a crack. "Grr! What are those rules!? Those aren't in the Hero manual!" Bakugo screamed in fury but Deku smirked. "It wasn't in the Hero manual because." Smirk growing and growing he laughed maniacly and sliced his wrist and made....blood...chains? "Deku what is this?!" Bakugo yelled in fury once again. "It's another quirk, stupid! It's called Vamparisim! Hahahah!" Deku laughed as Toga and Dabi was watching scared. "Okay so deal we won't anger him anymore?" Dabi whispered to Toga who shakily nodded her head, yes. "Okay Kacchan!" Deku yelled venom at saying, Kacchan. "It's your turn to take the lead." Deku bowed and waited. "W-What?" Bakugo asked confused but charged. Deku smiled and time stopped. "-Sigh- You never changed Kacchan. Oh look Todoroki's worried about me. Huh. By now I thought he forgot about me. Hmm. Well then. If he's been cheating on me for my best friend. What do you think his face'll be when he realize that I'm dating his brother?" Deku glanced at the frozen Bakugo. "Well your not as good as me so I'll just beat you up and go to my normal place still bowing. Deal?" Deku said to frozen Bakugo. "Great!" Deku did what he told. He beated Bakugo but since time stopped it'll only go to him if he restored time. He did restore time and went back to his normal place still bowing. Then when Bakugo charged he felt pain. "Agh!!" Deku smiled crazily. "Do you yeild?" Deku said to the Bakugo on the floor. "No! I'd rather faint than yeild to you!" Bakugo did faint and Deku smiled. But not his crazy smile. But a sweet one. "Let's go. I'm making Kasutdon." Deku smiled a sweet smile at Toga and Dabi. "Okay, Izu." Dabi kissed him at the cheek. "Love you." Deku giggled and rolled his eyes. "Love you too."

Sorry if short!!!!!