Happy Ending

"What-"

"The-"

"Actual-"

"FUCK!?"

Dabi, Toga, Kaminari and Midoriya said.

"Okay. Sooo. If you are my dad what's your quirk?" Midoriya said squinting his eyes.

"Levitation." The man simply answered.

Dabi and Toga was like dead for a moment then laughed their asses off.

"Seriously dude?" Midoriya was like also laughing. Leaving Kaminari confused.

"You should've read more about my dad then if you're gonna pretend to be him! Hahahahah!!" Midoriya laughed his ass off.

The man was triggered. So he levitated Dabi and dropped him again and again until he was badly beated up. Midoriya saw his boyfriend and was beyond pissed.

"How dare you!?" He shouted.

"Oh. So now your serious." The man laughed.

"3-hour pause!" Midoriya freezed time and the man was frozen in place with the others.

"Oh you got some nerve." Midoriya beated the man and played time.

"Hahah- OUCH! - What!? Ouch!! Aggh!!" The man was likely dead now.

Midoriya ran to Dabi and checked for a pulse. Thankfully he had.

"Okay. Heal." Midoriya placed his hand on top of Dabi's chest and said "heal" for him to heal. He did it to his other team mates.

"Thanks Deku." Shigaraki said and Midoriya nodded.

They caught up on eachother.

"Well I mean that rehab sucked. Like if you were there Shigaraki you'd like would've escaped the next literal day." Midoriya said.

"Wow. Rude. That's a little rude." Kaminari playfully said. Midoriya rolled his eyes.

"We are gonna have some fucking fun." Toga yelled and got her knife.

"Hell ya!" Kaminari also joined snapping his hand for little sparks of lightning was seen.

~2 years later~

"Guys!!! We did it again!!!!"

"Run like your going to Hell babe!!"

"Shut up Denki! Not is not the time to be lovey dovey with your girlfriend!"

"Like you're not with Izuku!"

"Not is not the time to fight!"

"Yes boss!"

Yes. After 2 years Kaminari and Toga are now in a relationship. With the help of Izuku Midoriya and Touya Todoroki.

The trouble-makers are in trouble for killing 10000 people in one building that they destroyed.

Touya, Izuku, Denki and Himiko are running from All Might, Endeavour, Present Mic and Midnight.

Shigaraki and Kurogiri were laughing their asses off at the sight.

After 2 years Class 1A graduated and became pro-heros in training.

Shoto Todoroki and Momo Yaoyorozu are in a relatioship but Momo intend to break up.

Ochaco Uraraka and Katsuki Bakugo are engaged and will marry after they caught their 7th villain.

Asui Tsuyu and Tenya Iida are also dating. They are loving and protective of eachother.

Eijiro Kirishima, Fumikage Tokoyami, Yuga Aoyama, Mina Ashido, Kyoka Jiro, Mezo Shoji, Hanta Sero, Mashirao Ojiro, Koji Koda, Toru Hagakure and Rikido Sato are all best friends in missions and happy.

Izuku Midoriya and Touya Todoroki/Dabi are engage and are going to marry after the baby was born. Yes. Izuku Midoriya is pregnant of a girl. The L.O.V made a potion for Izuku to be pregnant.

Denki Kaminari and Himiko Toga are still dating but Denki will propose at Izuku's wedding.

~Fin~

~The
End~