4 Months Later

4 months later

Deku, Toga and Dabi were running. "Seriously Toga?" Deku said raising his eyebrow at the girl who giggled. "Well what would you do to them, Izu-kun?" Deku sighed then chuckled. "Let's just go." Deku took Dabi and Toga's hand and pulled them. "Stop right there villains!" Kamui Woods yelled as they rolled their eyes. "Since when the fuck did that work!?" Dabi yelled as the two laughed their asses off. Deku stopped on the middle of town and they were surrounded bye Heros. Toga pulled her knifves. Dabi readid his fire and Deku summoned his rejuvinator. "Let's dance." He bowed and smirked evily. Dabi surrounded themsleves with his fire to protect them at the moment. Toga readid her knifves while Deku was still in his bowing stance. "Capture them!!"

Okay so since I'm such a lazy ass bitch I didn't put a fight scene. But in the end Deku did win. Here it is.

The heros were on the ground and Deku was smiling evily. "Hahahahah! You think you can beat us? US!? Don't make me laugh!" His voice changed and that scared the pros the other two was smiling evily too. "Do not fear! For I am here!" All Might showed up and Deku's smile turned to a frown. "GRR!!" He growled and his gem glowed. "Let's go." Deku tried to go but then Midnight's gas started to fog his eyes. "Agh. Fu..ck....y...ou." Deku said with his strength. "T...touch.....t...th..em...and....I'll...bu..ry....yo..u....a...li..v..e..." That shocked the Heros byt not really since Midoriya is a caring and protective friend. But only if your his friend.

Police station

Deku opened his eyes to see Toga still sleeping and Dabi looking at him worridly. "Your alright!" He happily said and Deku smiled. "Ofcourse. You okay and Toga?" Davi nodded. Then a detective appeared. "Hello. Please wake your friend." He said politely. "Finally. Someone polite." Deku said as he sighed. Dabi laughed and Toga woke up. "Okay let's start." He turned to Toga and read the paper.

"Name: Himiko Toga
Villain Name: Toga
Quirk: Transform
Quirk Explination: Getting the blood of a person and drinking it means she can transform to him or her
Drawback: When she transforms back she'll have no clothes
Kill count: 453
Is this all true?" He asked and Toga giggled. "Yep!" He then turned to Dabi.

"Name: ????? ????????

Villain name: Dabi

Quirk: Blue fire

Quirk Explination: Can produce blue fire from his body

Drawback: Can burn his skin

Kill count: 852

Is it all true?" Dabi nodded. Then he turned to  Deku.

"Name: Izuku Midoriya

Villain name: Deku

Quirk: Transform, Healer, Soul, Animal, and Time-stop

Quirk Explination: Transform: Can transform to anybody,
Healer: Can heal anyone with wounds if he is willing,
Soul: Can get the soul of a person or himself and turn it to a weapon,
Animal: Can transform to the animal he wants to transform into and can also only add the ears and tail,
and Time-stop: Can stop time up to any time

Drawback: Transform: He needs to see them first before transforming,
Healer: None,
Soul: Needs to wear his gem,
Animal: Can still get heat if he transform to a wolf or cat,
and Time-stop: None.

Kill count: 10,483

I-Is this t-true?" The detective gulped now scared. "Yes." Deku said smirking. Then the principle of U.A went in. "What the hell is that!?" Dabi yelled kinda scared. "Poor you." Deku said smiling. "Ahhh!! It's a mouse! A bear! A bear mouse!" Toga yelled. Then Deku laughed his ass off. Falling to the ground. "Well what are you waiting for? Put us to jail!" Dabi yelled. "No no no. We are going to put you in our new Rehab system. We are going to-" But before he can finish Deku finished for him. "U.A. This'll be fun." Deku laughed a little.