Chapter 1

———

*EDITED*

(Jeongguk's P.O.V)

"Did all of you students turn in your assignments for the week?", the professor asked. The students there either nodded or replied with a 'Yes'.

"Very well, then. You're free to go", she said, leaving the class itself before the others.

How typical.

Welcome to college. Where the teachers don't give a fuck if you come or not. After all, it's you who paid to come here so might as well take responsibility and pay attention.

I got up from my seat and headed out, Jimin following behind.

"I'll leave now. I promised my friend Taehyung I'd hang out with him and walk around campus until it's time for psychology class", Jimin told me.

Not like I care.

"Suit yourself", I said.

"Try not go get in too much trouble without me", he said, patting my back and heading off.

What's he talking about? I never get into trouble. I have a reputation in this campus. Whatev-

"Well, look who it is. Jeongguk, I hear you have a very few amount of friends"

Oh, lovely. More interruptions. How splendid.

"What's it to you, Jungshin?", I asked.

"Relax dude. I didn't mean to sound rude. I came here because I wanted to talk to you. Maybe hang out and stuff? You know. Possibly even be your friend", he says.

'If I become friends with him, imagine all the attention I'd get for myself'

I sighed. I hate this corrupted society to such a high extent. And then they wonder why I don't like them. What a joke.

"Fuck off. I don't have the time to double deal with someone as two faced and insincere as you", I said, giving him a slight smirk.

"Wha- You bastard! How dare you talk to someone older than you like that?!"

"Careful with what you say. You don't want to attract the teacher's attention. It'd be such a waste if you got a warning or possibly even get kicked out", I tell him, walking past him right after.

"You'll so regret this", he muttered under his breathe but I managed to hear it.

Yeah, sure.

(Third P.O.V)
-With Jimin About An Hour Later-

"Tae. You should meet a friend of mine", Jimin told Taehyung.

"You know me, Chim. I'm not a fan of meeting new people", Taehyung replied.

"Please? His name is Jeongguk", Jimin said, looking at Taehyung with puppy eyes.

"Well..."

"You don't want to?", Jimin asked in a soft and disappointed tone.