Chapter 5

———

(Third P.O.V)

Jeongguk was acting weird today. Like no kidding. Everyone from his department took notice.

He wasn't the Jeon Jeongguk that walked confidently through the hallways. He wasn't the Jeon Jeongguk that would sit in front of the class and pay attention. He wasn't the Jeon Jeongguk that was cold and cocky to most people.

Nope. He was a whole different person but like in a worse way. He would sit in back of the class and not pay attention to what the students were being taught. Always looking at his phone like his life depended on it, but why? What's the reason behind his odd behavior?

Well, the answer is Kim Taehyung. The guy asked for his number and when Jeongguk gave it to him, the mint haired boy left and didn't bother to give Jeongguk his number.

'What if I don't see him again?'

'Why isn't he texting me to inform me it's his number?'

'What if he doesn't text me at all?'

'How will I be able to know why I can't hear his thoughts and do my essay if I can't contact him?'

These questions filled his mind all day long to the point where he had enough. He wasn't gonna let a random guy who he can't hear— mess up with his head.

The moment his class ended, he headed quickly to the chemistry department, determined to trap Taehyung once and for all so that he has no chance of escaping. It's quite clear that Taehyung is playing with Jeongguk and there was absolutely no way that he would let Taehyung keep on going with this game.

(Jeongguk's P.O.V)

Why does he even take Chemistry? Does he enjoy making things explode like volcanoes do? Whatever. I'm only here for one thing and one thing only.

And that's... Taehyung's number.

As I entered the chemistry department building, I got many but many stares. Do I look bad?

I made eye contact with some of them.

'What's Jeon Jeongguk doing here?'

'Woah! He's more good looking in person'

'He looked at me!'

'What business could he possibly have with chemistry? Don't tell me he's here for attention'

Right... How could I forget that I'd attract attention out of my area? Forget that.

Wait.

Wait a damn minute...

Which class is his? Shit. I just came here without any knowledge about his whereabouts.

Should I ask someone?...

I looked around and saw a male putting his books away in his locker.

I guess it doesn't hurt to try.

I walked over to him and spoke up.