Karma's talks

We all might have heard the fact stating,"Karma is a boomerang", "As you sow so shall you reap". These statements or quotes not only in english language but also stated in various languages to denote the same meaning.......For instance, as in tamilzh it can be                                    "பிறர்க்கின்னா முற்பகல் செய்யின் தமக்கின்னா

பிற்பகல் தாமே வரும்" 

or as of that in hindi stating "Jaise Karni waise barne" or in all other languages too. But everything points to only one direction. "Beta.....Koi tujhe dekhe ya naa dekhe ooparwala sab dekh raha hey woh tumhe sooth samay sab lottaaehga". (Whoever may or may not watch you but GOD is watching who will pay you back when the correct time arrives). So always watch good, hear good, speak good, think good, do good, learn good.

But even great people who are well aware of all these at times fail in dharma only because of Karma.

Mahabharat, epic of life for life shows all the characters of people. Every character.

Every action has an equal and opposite reaction states Newton's law, which is already proven in the epic Mahabharatham. And....And......And..........Not to forget, Mahabharatham has justification for everyone's action in it. Many may find the epic fake and blabber but its true in its own way. This Karma talks is actually to talk about Maharathi Bhishma.

Who don't know Bhishma. Even people who don't believe in god learn epics only to criticise. Thats a different story. But talking about Bhishma evryone knows him. He's said to be son of mother Ganga and King Shanthanu in mahabharatam. As the name indicates "He's a person who have done unbelievable things". Yes......Truly unbelievable, unimaginable things. 

Sacrificed his life for his father.

Stayed in the whole life all alone without a companion or life partner only to get a life partner and make the loneliness of his father disappear. This is not everyone's cup of tea. Sacrificed his whole life for Hastinapur and to protect the generations of his half brothers. This Maharathi can never be wrong......

But, 

One karma, which may be correct or may not be caused his death.

He who got the boon of death only when he wants had to die because of a girl.

He who caused the death of the girl, that very girl became the reason for his death.

Rajkumari Amba,

Her life was a bed of roses till one fateful day.

That fateful day, when she was supposed to marry the person her heart chooses and live a happily ever after she was taken away by another person against her wishes........

Being a girl she didn't even get to voice out her opinion. 

Being a princess, she was rejected. 

Rejected by her LOVE as she was not saved by him at the proper time.

Rejected by the KING as she was in love with someone.

Rejected by the PERSON who have taken her all along from her father's house owing to his promise.

Thus, she ended her life only to come back to avenge her death.

And thus, he didn't end his life only to let amba avenge.

What caused whole two lives of princess amba to get wasted like this........

Is this the Karma??

What caused Bhishma to live a miserable life and witness the death of his son, grand son and great grand son?

Is this also Karma??

It states only one thing, 

EVERY PERSON IN THIS WORLD WILL DEFINITELY GET THE FRUIT OF OUT KARMA. BE IT A LIFE SENTENCE OR BE IT A DEATH. BUT SOME PEOPLE REALISE THIS IN INITIAL STAGES AND MOULD THEMSELVES. SOME DON'T EVEN REALISE IT TILL THEIR END AND.............END IS UNPREDICTABLE..........

This story of Mahabharata is a proof that states, Wherever you go or whatever the good, better, best sacrifices you do........

YOUR KARMA WILL FOLLOW YOU................

This is the aftermath of watching Bhishma's fall in arrow bed in mahabharatham serial............

Talk continues.............