NO

Authors POV

They all returned to human form and gathered their clothes and belongings. Yoongi gave Taehyung a chance to explain what was happening.

Yoongi's POV

"What are you talking about Tae?" I questioned. "This guy can't possibly be your mate, he's been fucking alphas and betas for years now. There's not a single scar on you."

Tae flinched, "Hyung please stop"

"No Tae don't try to cut this guy loose he needs to pay for what he did to you." I hissed. "And stop saying he's your mate, that asshole couldn't possibly be deserving of you."

Tae undid his pants and he let them slide down to his knees, scars on both of his upper thighs barely visible in the moonlight i hadn't noticed them when i got here with all the commotion. I felt another surge of anger taking over my senses as i saw Jungkook approach my brother and take his hand disregarding the scars on my little brother's thighs.

"Who the fuck do you think you are Jeon? What the fuck do you think you're doing right now? You think that just because you fucked him, he's now yours? You think that just because he gave into his omega instincts he truly wants to be with you?" I snarled, "you mean nothing to him Jungkook, nothing but an alpha dick to calm his omega desires." I choked as soon as i let it all out.

I regretted everything i was saying but i couldn't stop myself. Jungkook used to talk down on omegas like my brother, and i find him on top of Tae bare assed as if what he's said all these years would suddenly be forgotten? As if all the people he fucked hadn't become scars on my brother's body?

"Hyung-" Tae hiccuped "my heats dont make me dirty, stop trying to paint me as someone who looks for an alpha just to calm my 'omega instincts'. I don't just fuck people hyung..." i could see Tae balling his fists as he looked to the ground.

"No Tae-" i mumbled

"Fuck you, hyung" Tae interrupted. "I was happy for you when you found your mate, i accepted him. Hell i let you guys have sex comfortably while i went for a stroll." He spat.

"It's different Tae" i breathed.

"Why? Because im the one getting fucked and not doing the fucking? Because my ass gets wet for my mate? Or is it because we're not you and Jimin?" He mocked.

"Shut the fuck up Tae, look at your fucking legs and tell me Jeon Jungkook deserves you. Neither Jimin nor myself have any scars on us, we've respected eachother since before we met. The guy holding your hand scarred you and talked down on omegas for years, i felt like punching him every single time he opened his mouth near me because all i could think of was you." I retorted. "But you're right, i'm no one to get in the way of your happiness and if thats Jungkook then so be it."

"Jungkook i hate you, you fucking suck. Tae i love and fully support you, i'll see you back at home, get going soon we have school tomorrow." I ordered.

Author's POV

Tae was livid just who does his brother think he is? Tae's scars are his own issue, who Tae fucks is his own issue.

"Jungkook i'm sorr-" Tae tried to apologize, but the alpha interrupted.

"You know he's right? I don't deserve you, i hurt you knowing damn well what me having sex with others would do to my mate. Yoongi and i used to hang around some of the same people and every time i brought up omegas he'd growl and leave our group of friends. He ended up being alone all the time in school because of how much alphas degraded omegas, myself included. He has every right to reject me as your mate, to be upset, i would even accept a beating from him. He lets it be known through physical actions how precious you are to him. I'll apologize to him when the time is right and try to get him to warm up to me for you Tae." Jungkook assured. "But for now lets get you home, we have school tomorrow little omega."

Tae was pleseantly surprised over the fact of the same alpha that walked around school full of  arrogance, the one whose requests dared not be denied by any soul, would apologize to his brother after all the insults hurled at the alpha.

Jungkook started walking Tae home the alpha let his hand fall into Taehyung's. The omega felt like he was floating, the way his alpha would give him side smiles every now and then. The way Jungkook's smile would make his entire upper lip disappear to show his toothy bunny grin made Tae melt inside.

Jungkook couldn't believe everything that had transpired within the past few hours his arm still hurt from Yoongi's attack, but the way his omega would brightly show his boxy smile every time Jungkook said said something silly made it all worth it.

Neither one of them knew what lay ahead of them in school, but Jungkook seemed to worry more about it than Tae. What would happen if Tae would go into heat at school? What if an alpha got close enough to get a whiff of his sweet lavender scent and pounced on him. Could Jungkook contain his jealousy every time and alpha stepped near Tae? His eyebrows furrowing at every thought.

"What's wrong alpha?" Tae questioned

"Nothing Tae everything's ok, just make sure to come to me at school all the time." Jungkook ordered

"What?" Tae's eyes narrowing on the alpha, " i'll see you during classes, but i want to spend time with Yoongi and Hobi too."

"Tae, i'm just nervous that's all and i don't want you around my brother." Jungkook couldn't help but feel jealous at the mention of his older brother's name, considering he almost mated Tae.

"You're not serious are you?" Tae scoffed.

"Tae i just, i don't want anyone to hurt you, my hyung almost mated you. Of course i wouldn't want him near you" the alpha tried reasoning.

"I'm not going to cut ties with Hoseok for you, he's been so consistent with us and one of the few people i can now call my friend." Tae spat.

"I'm not asking you to Tae, im ordering you to." Anger arising in Jungkooks chest, how could his omega refuse him? "You're mine Tae,you have to listen to me."

"Oh of course alpha how could i ever refuse you" Tae made sure convey his sarcasm. Of course an alpha would act this way Jungkook is no different what was he expecting?

They were both confused, how could things have gone sour so quickly?
They arrived at Tae's house no longer holding hands and hardly looking at eachother.

As they stood near Tae's doorstep Jungkook wanted to apologize, his behavior was uncalled for he needed to trust the omega. "Tae look-"

"I'm going inside, im tired and my ass hurts, i'll see you tomorrow at school Jungkook." And with that he walked into his home, not sparing the alpha another glance. His emotions in turmoil.

Taehyung went straight to the bath tub basking in all the warmth the water offered. It almost felt like he was in his alphas arms, home. He knew Jungkook had every right to worry, but the dominance he tried to assert over Tae right after mating didn't sit right with the omega. After the bath he patted himself dry then eagerly climbed onto bed, he was tired. His mind drifting away with thoughts of his handsome alpha and how Tae would try to fix things with him tomorrow.

------------
💜