School Gates

Author POV

Jungkook was awake before sun rise, anxiously awaiting Mrs. Kim's decision. He wanted to see Tae accomplish his goals while the alpha protected him, but he also wanted his omega's mom to support Tae unconditionally.

The alpha's alarm clock rang, forcing him out of his thoughts. He quickly silenced the loud ringing from his phone as to not wake his omega just yet. He wanted to savor this moment and imprint the image before him in his mind forever, Tae had both arms wrapped around one of Jungkook's muscular upper limbs, one of the omega's slender long legs draped over the alphas powerful thighs. His head rested atop of Jungkook's shoulder, Tae's light snores and mumbles of sweet nothings were music to the alpha's ears, the dropplings of drool coming from his beautiful mate somehow endearing. Taehyung had mentioned having pups before under different circumstances, yesterday only confirmed that Tae would make an amazing father to Jungkook's pups, and the way he was seeing Tae this very moment had the alpha wishing for a couple of little alphas or omegas bursting into the room to wake a sleeping Taehyung.

Ten minutes of admiring his ethereal omega weren't nearly enough, but it was time to wake him for hopefully Tae's return to school.

"Tae." The alpha whispered into the omega's ear, pushing some of his mate's hair from his eyes.

"Hmmm." The omega hummed waking from his slumber, smiling as soon as he opened his eyes, he could never get enough of waking up to his loving alpha. He stretched and Jungkook placed his hand on the small of the Tae's arching back, an innocent gesture that the omega seemed to find some pleasure in. He longed to be touched by those hands, but feared his body rejecting the alpha.

"We have to get ready for school Tae", and with that sentence the omega pushed any filthy thoughts out of his mind and rose to his feet, ready to start the day.

The mates changed into their uniforms and were headed down stairs, Tae was nervous for his mother's answer but stayed hopeful.

They were at the bottom of the stairs, Tae's stomach grumbled when the smell of pancakes, eggs, and bacon hit his nostrils. He waltzed into the kitchen expecting to see his dad fixing him breakfast only to be pleasantly surprised by his mom. She didn't say a word as she began placing four plates on the table, Yoongi joined them shortly after they sat down. They were all silent, but it wasn't an uncomfortable quietness, there was tranquility and approval within the glances Tae shared with his mother. The storm in her heart had settled she trusted Tae's alpha, his brothers, Yoongi, and the omega himself.

"Have a great day in school and stay safe." The three heard from Mrs. Kim while they stepped out the door.

As they walked to school a bubbly Jimin approached them taking Yoongi by the arm.

Tae POV

I hadn't seen Jimin for the duration of my heat and absence from school, i was kind of upset over him not visiting me, but he must've had his reasons. The panic in my brother's eyes when he felt Jimin wrap around him gave away that something had happened.

"What are you doing here?" Yoongi lightly growled while looking around and gripping Jimins waist tightly his eyes giving off a hint of blue, uncertainty.

"My back hurts alpha." Jimin growled back smacking Yoongi's hand repeatedly. He then turned his attention to me, "hey Taehyung! I haven't seen you in so long."

I blushed at the comment remembering how i had inconvenienced him, "yeah, i was stuck at home." I replied.

"I heard about what happened Tae, i'm so sorry." He spoke giving me a sympathetic look.

"It's alright, my alpha's been keeping me company helping me heal." I smiled nudging Jungkook.

"I would've visited, but i was having crazy irregular heats. Sex crazed for a day or two then calm for a few hours only for it start all over again, my body is still getting used to the heats." He explained. "Yoongi was loving every second of it." A smirk creeping up on his face. My brother only nodded furiously. "But they've calmed down since yesterday so i thought i'd meet up with him this morning for his school walk, i never would have imagined seeing you heading back to to school so soon."

"I had to go back one day." I replied looking to the floor my face a pink mess from all the information Jimin had shared asides from the memory i replayed in my head at the beginning of our conversation. Jimin nodded and pulled Yoongi forward to speak to him privately, there was an aura of mystery surrounding their conversation.

Jungkook took notice of my blush and placed his arm around my shoulders, "stop fucking remembering that omega's hands on you or I'll get jealous." He groaned into my ear smiling at me as he pulled back. He was taunting me, reminding me of the night he took me as his and i confessed to what Jimin and i had done. The tobacco in his scent slightly thickening to assert his dominance over me.

Would i be able to enjoy passionate nights with him again? The question burning into my chest as i looked onto my alluring alpha. My shoulders slumped, what if i couldn't give him what he desired anymore? Would he leave me if i-

"I love you", he smiled as he intertwined his fingers with mine fizzling out my negative notions, i guess i released a bitter aroma. "I'll wait until you're ready", he spoke as he lifted our hands to meet mine with his lips. I loved this part of him rough and domineering one moment, patient and affectionate the next. He deserves a mate that can fulfill him.

We neared the school entrance Jungkook and my brother became visibly tense, thick unfriendly aromas emitting from both, leather and tobacco, warning any other alpha of the danger they faced if they came near me.

Jungkook had already filled me in on the school superintendent holding an assembly informing the alpha students of an omega student attending classes along with them. There was huffing and complaints from plenty of alphas deeming omegas not worthy of an elite alpha school, although surprisingly most didn't care too much, they just wanted to graduate, which surprised me and had given me even more of a confidence boost to return to school.

Standing at the school entrance was different, the realization that all alphas in this school knew i was an omega hit me hard, they think so little of me. Word had already gotten around about what had happened when my heat came. Shame washed over me, fear welled in my chest, how could Jungkook stand by my side after what i had done with another alpha from the same school. Any confidence i had on the way over here vanished as the school gates grew closer, I let go of Jungkook's hand and the confused look on his face shattered my heart.

"You know i don't care about what anyone has to say right?" He spoke softly, staring at my hand. "As long as you and I know exactly what happened no one else matters, I'm so proud of you for even coming back here to shut all these alphas up." He took my hand back in his, i was slightly trembling but embracing the warmth his fingers offered my suddenly cold body.

I nodded looking into his galaxy holding black eyes, finding the confidence within them i had lost moments ago. "Promise you won't leave me, no matter what they say." Bogum would be coming back soon too and i wasn't sure if Jungkook could bear being torn to shreds any time he heard that name.

He took a step towards campus pulling me forward and smiling back at me with such adoration i almost heard his body screaming his love for me, "I promise little omega."

------------------

There's going to be a little more angst 👀

Don't forget the ⭐ guys and Thank you so much for following my journrey with these characters

An Ateez member that i adore will make his way into the story too, so wait for it ❤ his scent has been picked out since i began U.O. . 🍓 & 🍷