Chapter Five

The elven twins stood there looking to you with wide eyes, their jaw clench so tightly that almost broke their teeth

The elven twins stood there looking to you with wide eyes, their jaw clench so tightly that almost broke their teeth. They were trying everything to not go to you and knot you until you didn't know your name.

A while they were trying to calm their inner alpha, you were completely lost to your omega. Swaying your ass up the air to them, desperately wanting an alpha to knot you. Your eyes glittered in happiness when you see Amras walking quickly towards you, throwing his weapons to the side, his grey eyes full of lust and possession.

A relief sigh fell from your lips when you feel his cool hand on your feverish skin, groping your firm asscheek. Your teary eyes met his and you let out a needy whimper, making him growl in need.

"Please!... It hurts, Alpha!" you mewl as you feel another cramp hitting you in full force. You push your ass forward so his massive bulge in his pants was rubbing against your soaked slit.

Amras took a deep breath, moaning lowly as your lovely scent fill his lungs. "Shh... It's okay, Omega... I'm gonna take care of you." he growls which made you shiver in excitement.

You hear him open his leather pants and your heart begins beating fast, your mind foggy with desire and need. A loud moan escapes from you as you feel Amras's massive member rub against your swollen clit, your eyes roll back with the feel of his bulbous head spread your sweet nectar around.

Suddenly, Amras delicious touch vanished which made you whimper in pain. You heard something trashing around behind you along with groans and snarls. Sitting up, you look back and gasp, seeing the two elven brothers throwing punches to each other.

Amrod kicks his brother's ribs and wraps a robe around Amras's wrists. "Calm down, brother! This isn't right!" Amrod said softly, trying to calm his brother. Then, he looks back at you. You could see his inner fight in his stormy eyes, the beast was trying to free himself, trying to answer the call of your omega.

He walks to you and you moan lowly as you smell his delicious masculine scent, wanting to bury your face on his strong neck and sniff his magnificent scent. "Y/n... You need to calm down..." he said gently but still with a firm voice. "You aren't yourself right now... this is your heat talking." he takes off his cloak and wraps around you, covering your naked body.

You grab his large hand and put it around your heavy breast, looking up to him with hooded eyes. "I need you, Alpha!" you moan. In the distance, you could hear the growls and snarls coming from Amras, who was trying to get out of his bindings.

Amrod groans and shakes his head, his beautiful long auburn hair falling over his shoulder. "No, you don't!...C'mon, Y/n! Let's go back to our camp." he picks you up, putting all you weight on one arm while the other drags his twin brother which won him a lot of curses from Amras.

When you three arrive at the camp, Amrod left his brother by the fire and took you to your tent, gently putting you on your soft bed. Then, he turns back to leave but you stop him by pulling him to you. You notice that his inner battle was coming to an end, the beast was almost free and you welcome it with open arms.