Chapter Eight

Two months

Two months. You have been caged on a dark cold cell for two months. Receiving small bowls of water and pieces of bread from time to time from the guards.

You passed your nights crying quietly for your alphas, wishing to feel their warm and soft embrace. You knew that they could feel your distress as you feel their boiling rage through the bond.

A sob fell from your lips as you hug your legs, trying to keep warm. What did you do deserve such punishment? To have your beloved father and mother killed along with your village. To be ripped away from your alphas's arms and throw into a cold cell to rot by an elven king.

"Amrod...Amras...Please! Save me." you whisper under your breath, feeling warm tears run down your dirty cheeks.

A soft knock sounded on the door of Amrod and Amras's rooms, making the twins look up. Their grey eyes filled with hatred and rage. After a long silence coming from the twins, there's another knock.

"Ambarussa? It's me, Maglor...Can I come in?" Maglor's soft voice ringed through the room, making the twins relax a little knowing that from all their older brothers, Maglor is the calmest and soft one.

Amras look to his twin and both nod. "Come in," Amrod said with a deep voice.

The large wooden door opens gently and Maglor peeks through, seeing the destruction spread through the room. There are pieces of vases on the ground along with curtains and broken chairs. He closes quietly the door behind him and looks to his younger brothers, noticing their anger bubbling on their eyes.

"How have you two been?" Maglor asked softly while sitting on the only good chair in the room.

Amras huffs and waved his hand through the room. "Don't know. What you think?" his voice dark and full of sarcasm.

Maglor signs and closed his eyes, taking a deep breath. After a moment, he opens again his eyes. "I know what are you two feeling," he said calmly. "I've been through that a long time ago."

That grab the twins' attention, both staring their brother with confused faces. "What do you mean?" Amrod asked.

Maglor took another deep breath, trying to control his emotion as the memories of his lost beloved omega came to his mind. "This happened when you two were mere babies... When our lives were still perfect and we were happy. I met a beautiful omega in Tirion." A small smile appeared on Maglor's lips. "She was the most beautiful elleth I've ever seen all my life. Her hair was golden as the light of Laurelin and her eyes were the color of Alqualondë sea... She had such a bright smile that could illuminate a cloudy day."

He pauses for a moment, fighting tears from escaping his eyes. Amrod and Amras look to each other with concerned eyes.

"What was her name?" They both asked.

"Calinawen." Maglor said as a tear fell from his eye. "Oh Eru... I didn't say her name in ages. She was a Vanyar... We start to see each other in secret, sharing gentle moments. We fell for each other but... When I told ada, he was pissed. Saying that he won't have a son of his mate to a Vanyar."

"What did you do? Amras asked.

Maglor signs, letting now tears fall down his pale cheeks. "I did what he told and broke up with Calinawen." he looked out of the larges windows, watching the large moon shine brightly. "It was the hardest and stupid thing that I ever done. I still can see her big blue eyes filled sorrow and tears and hear her beautiful voice asking why." a small sob fell from his lips and more tears run down his grey eyes. "That night she killed herself. Jumping from a cliff... I felt her pain... I felt her death... And at that moment I realize that I let my true mate die."

A long silence spread through the room. The twins looked at their older brother in shock, still processing this new information. How could their father do this to his own son?! And why they only now knew this?

Maglor moves his gaze from the moon to his brothers, putting a sad smile on his face. "I know the feeling of being away from your mate and I don't want my brothers to pass what I passed." He stood up and took a deep breath. "Pack your things and your mates things. Then go to the stables and grab your horses... I will meet you two there." he said while walking to the door.

Amrod and Amras change confused looks and look to their brother. "Maglor! What are you doing?" Amrod asked.

Maglor looks over his shoulder and smiles. "Just trust me." And with that, he was out of the room.

The sound of the door cell opening woke you up from your slumber. Rubbing your eyes gently, you look up and saw a cloaked figure standing before you. A shiver runs down your spine as you crawl slowly to the corner of your cell, fear spreading through your veins.

"W-Who are you?" you asked with a timid voice.

The cloaked figure took a step forward and the moonlight coming out of the small window illuminated his face.

Maglor.

"No need to fear me, My Lady. I've come to take you to your Alphas." he said with a soft voice which made you relax. He extended his hand for you and you take it slowly, letting him help you stand. "Alright, now be very quiet. Okay?" you nod and follow him out of the cell.

After some time of turning and climb upstairs, you two finally outside. A relief sigh fell from your lips as you feel the gentle wind brush your face. Taking a deep breath, you smelled the familiar smoky scent of your alphas. You turn your head to the side and saw Amrod and Amras standing by their horses looking at you.

"Alphas!" you whisper as you run to their warm embrace, hugging them with all your strength. Fat tears fell from your eyes, glad to be again in your alphas arms.

"Y/n... Oh, Eru! We missed you so much!" Amras whisper, peppering your face with kisses, make you giggle gently.

Amrod cups your cheeks softly and turns you to him, his grey eyes shining with tears. "Forgive us, my love! I promise that we won't let you be hurt never again!" he leans down and captures your lips in a gentle kiss, making you moan quietly.

You pull apart and smile at them. "There's nothing to forgive. It wasn't your fault, my alphas." You said as you cup both their cheeks.

They nod and Amras help you climb to his horse, sitting behind you. Amrod also climbs to his horse and then looks down at his older brother.

"Thank you, Maglor. We are in debt with you!" he said.

Maglor smiled and shook his head. "No need for that, Amrod. Now go before our lovely brothers find out."

Amras frown to his brother. "You won't come with us?" he asked.

Maglor shook his head. "No, I have to calm the storm that will come," he said softly. "Ride north. There you will find Haleth's tribe, you may find a place to call home there."

The twins nod and said their goodbyes to their brother, thanking him one more time. Amras put his horse in trot, Amrod following close behind, and with that, you three rode north in search of Haleth's tribe.

Hey Guys!!! Here's a new chapter of Bonded!!! There's one last chapter left! Also, would you guys like it if I write a mini-series of Maglor's tragic story?

I hope you like it and feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

XOXO