Chapter Six

A groan fell from your lips as you open your heavy lids, seeing the warm sunlight entering your tent

A groan fell from your lips as you open your heavy lids, seeing the warm sunlight entering your tent. You look down and see Amras and Amrod's arms wrap around your waits protectively. They are both still asleep, they handsome face soft and relax. A blush spread through your cheeks as you see they naked body, seeing their muscle tense as they dream.

You sit up carefully not to wake them up. A hiss fell from your lips when you feel how sore your womanhood felt along with your back. The memories of the last three days come to your mind, remembering these steamy and passionate moments you spend with your alphas.

Your alphas... Saying that seemed strange but at the same time right. It made you feel safe and loved, someone to call family. You put your hand on your neck, brushing your fingers against the newly marks that they made. You felt the strong connection with them from the bond, make you sigh in nervous. You never knew that an omega could be bond to two alphas, your mother never told you that but you think that if you told someone of this, they would praise you, saying that you were a lucky omega for having two strong alphas to take care of you.

You jump in surprise when you felt a warm hand on your bare back, brushing lightly your cool skin. Looking back, you see Amrod fully awake, smiling gently to you.

"Good Morning, Omega," he whispers while sitting up, pulling into a passionate kiss. "I see that your heat has passed." he nuzzled into your neck, peppering kisses on your bond mark.

You shiver in excitement, moaning lowly as he nibbles your sensitive skin. "Good Morning, m-my alpha... Yes, I feel much better." you feel him smiling as you said 'My Alpha'.

He pulls back and looks down at his twin brother, chuckling when he sees the pool of drool beside Amras's mouth. "He's still sleeping like a baby," he whispers, then looks at you and pushes a lock away from your face. "You must be craving for a bath... Let's go to the lake." he stood up and pick you up, walking out of the tent and go to the peaceful lake.

When you two arrive, Amrod took you to the other side of the lake so you couldn't see the corpse from the men who tried to rape you. He wanders through the cool water, putting you down. He helps you bathe, cleaning with such care your delicate skin. Removing the dirt and the remaining seed from them of your body.

You whimper in satisfaction when his gentle hand pats softly your abused slit, cleaning carefully. Amrod puts small kisses along your shoulder, kneading your sore muscles.

"There! All clean," he said with a gentle smile, making your heart burst in happiness. He turns to swim into the depth of the lake but you stop him, smiling shyly to him.

"My turn!" you said while rubbing his pale skin, marveling how it glows under the morning sunlight. "Let me also take care of you, My alpha," you whisper, looking deeply to his stormy eyes.

He swallows dryly and nods, relaxing his muscles under your gentle touch. You clean him as he did to you, massaging softly his strong shoulders. Suddenly, you feel the water move behind you, and two strong arms wrap around your waist, pulling into a hard chest.

"Having fun without me?" Amras's voice rumble behind you.

You smile and look to him over your shoulder. "Did you sleep well, My Alpha?" you asked softly, resting your head on his shoulder.

He begins peppering kisses on your face until getting to your lips, kissing lovely. "Indeed I have but I would've loved to wake up with you at my side, my sweet omega." Amras glares to his brother, who smirks and shrugs his shoulder.

You continue your work on clean them, carefully rubbing their sensitive skin. Amrod and Amras begin kissing your neck, each of them nibbling on where they left their mark. You wrap a hand on Amras's head while your other hand clings to Amrod's shoulder, feeling your body melt under their feverish kisses.

A loud moan fell from your lips as Amras's hand sneak between your thighs, rubbing small circles in your swollen clit. His massive hand cupping your sex, playing with your wet folds.

To your surprise, Amras has a rougher touch than Amrod, whose touch was tender and gentle but you love them both. It was almost like fire and ice, both burn your skin but one was gentler than the other.

Amrod leans down and captures one of your nipples with his soft lips, sucking and nibbling gently. You throw your head back and let out a breathless moan, clawing Amras's hair.

"Alphas...M-More!..." you mewl.

Grabbing both of your thighs, Amras presented your wet slit to his brother, opening your folds for him. "Do the honor, Brother."

Amrod nods and rubs his massive shaft against your core, rubbing the head into your clit. He slips inside, stretching you fully. You close your eyes and mewl in pleasure, feeling every vein on his cock against your velvet walls. He begins thrusting slowly, studying your face closely to see if there's any sight of pain. When he didn't see it, his thrust becomes rougher and faster, his long fingers paying attention to your clit.

"So tight!... You're such good omega... take me so well." Amrod growls lowly.

Your chest tight in happiness with his praise, feeling little firework explode through your body. Behind you, you feel Amras rutting against your buttcheeks, his breath coming out in little puffs. He felt warm against your cool flesh, the water around your shaking and splashing everywhere.

"Ahh... Good...It feels so good!" you mewl, pulling Amras into a hungry kiss.

You feel their cocks trembling, letting you know that they were close as you are. You sneak your hand behind you, grabbing tightly Amras's cock and begin stroking fast, squeezing gently the head. He let out a feral growl and bite your lower lips, drawing blood.

Their scent becomes more intense, richer which made you dizzy, almost drunk from their spicy smell.

"I'm gonna cum!!" they both said at the same time, thrusting harder into you.

Your vision becomes blurry when a wave of pleasure runs through your body, drowning you in ecstasy. You feel Amrod shot his seed into your womb, locking in place inside you, filling you fully. Amras snarl lowly and cover your hand and back with his warm seed.

Your limp body rested between them, your breath coming out in small huffs and puffs. A giggle fell from your lips when they start peppering kissing all over your face and back, purring gently.

"I love you...both of you, my alphas," you whisper in bliss.

They purr become more intense as well they scent. Amras lick your earlobe and purr. "And so do we, my sweet omega."

Your steamy moment was interrupted by a rough cough, grabbing the attention of both of your alphas. You look to the side and saw a black-haired elf standing by the shore with a frown on his face. You knew he was an alpha and a powerful one. His armor was similar to Amrod and Amras and something on his scent was also familiar.

Amras move in front of you so his body was cover yours. You felt Amrod's hands squeeze your waist and a low growl escape from him. He was still locked inside you and you moan quietly as you feel his knot moving inside you.

"Caranthir..." Amras said.

The black-haired elf took a step forward and wave to the three of you come to him. "Can someone explain what happens here?" his voice was deep and rough, making you shiver in fear.

Amrod and Amras look to each other and sigh, looking down to you in worry.

"Fuck," they said under their breath.

Hey Guys!!! Here's a new chapter of Bonded! I hope you enjoy it and feel free to comment and tell me what you think!

Also, if you like my stories, you could support me here! It would mean a lot to me! -

XOXO