Chapter Seven

A thick silence hovered the air around the four of you during the trip to Amras and Amrod's brother's fortress

Caranthir, one of the oldest brothers of the alpha twins, was eyeing you carefully from his magnificent black stallion. His stormy eyes filled with hatred and disgust which made your heart throbbing in distress and your palms were sweaty from nervous. You don't know what you did to deserve such glaring from the elven Prince since he only knew you for five hours and he didn't direct you a single word during that time.

Amrod's strong arm around your waits squeeze gently, make you rest your back on his chest, enveloping you on his rich scent. He kisses your hair and rests his chin on your head.

"Don't mind him," he whispers, so Caranthir can't listen to his words. "He's a pain in the ass but when you know him long enough, you will find under that there's softness beneath all that arrogance."

You nod and smile softly, sighing gently as you smell deeply your alpha scent.

Your alpha...

You move your hand to your neck, feeling the deep bites from the twins. One on each side. Your fingertip rubs gently against the scar, feeling it throb under your touch. You could feel the eyes of your alphas on you, a proud smile on their lips as they see their omega purring in happiness while rubbing their marks.

It's a weird feeling of being bond with two alphas. It's like you could feel their emotions through the bond, their thoughts.

"We are here," Caranthir said with a growl, interrupting your trail of thoughts.

You look up and gasp in awe as you see the massive fortress before you. Thick stone walls, impenetrable to attack. The gigantic pair of doors open and the four of you walk in. Your eyes study carefully your new surroundings, seeing soldiers training. Servants running around to do their tasks as quickly they could and a massive stable with beautiful horses.

Three stables boys grab the reins of the horses of the elven Princes and took them away as you climb down with the help of Amrod. Caranthir waves his hand for the three of you to follow him into the castle. You notice the worried eyes of your alphas as you follow Caranthir into the throne room. Standing there was the rest of Amrod and Amras brothers, all alphas and with intensive eyes.

You three stop in front of the stone throne which a beautiful red-haired elf was sitting. Caranthir and the twins bow and you quickly follow the movement, bowing deeply to the elf.

"Brother! I've returned with the twins." Caranthir said.

The elf nod slowly and wave for Caranthir to return to his place beside his brothers. Amrod and Amras stood beside on each side of you, swallowing dryly while looking to their older brother.

"It seems that our little brothers had a fun trip." the red-haired elf said with a deep voice. "Mating with a human omega... What a disaster." he hisses the human word, making you shiver in fear.

"Maedhros! Please!" a black-haired elf whispers to him with a soft pleading look on his grey eyes.

Maedhros lifts his hand and glares at his brother. "Not now, Maglor!" his eyes return to you, eyeing you closely, seeing the marks on your neck. "I will not accept this horrendous creature in my pack! Amrod and Amras you will have two days to break the bond with this mere mortal... if not, I will throw her into the cells where I lock our worst prisoners and i think that they will love some fresh meat." his evil words made freeze in fear, your heart was beating so fast that almost feel that was about to jump out of your chest.

A low growl sounded beside you and Amras took a step forward, covering your small form from his brothers' eyes. "We will not do such thing, Brother!" he snarled. "We knew exactly what we were doing! We knew since the day we set our eyes on her form that she was our true mate!" He took a deep breath and look to his brothers. "W-We finally found her... and we won't lose her just because you think it's inappropriate."

Tears were running down your eyes, your heart was throbbing in happiness with Amras's words. You look to the other side, seeing Amrod smiling proudly to his twin.

Suddenly, a soft chuckle fell from Maedhros's lips. He snaps his fingers and the room was filled with guards, who grabbed your two alphas tightly by the arms, pulling away from you. Their snarls and growls filled your ears, cursing their older brother.

Two guards grab you by the arms and wait for they King orders. Maedhros smirks down to you and stood up. "It's cute that you two think that you could do anything but you don't! You have an oath to complete and I won't let a mere mortal distract you two from it!" he waves to the guards that were holding you. "Take her to the dungeons! Tomorrow I will think of what to do with her." the guards nod and begin dragging you away from your alphas.

Whimpers and cries fell from your lips. You try everything to escape from the firm hold of the guards, trying to run into the arms of your alphas.

"Stop! Brother please don't do this!" Amrod growls, kicking one of the guards on the balls.

"Behave yourself, Amrod and Amras!" Maedhros looks to his other brothers, Celegorm and Curufin. "Take them to their chambers and make sure they don't leave their rooms." They nod and try to drag their brothers away.

"Amrod! Amras!... Alphas! Please!" you cry as the doors close, seeing the tears on their faces as they hear yours pleads.

What have I done?...

Hey Guys!!! Finally here's a new chapter of Bonded! Sorry for not begin posting much but I'm back, Baby!!! I hope you like it and feel free to comment and tell me what you think!!

XOXO