𝐓𝐖𝐄𝐋𝐕𝐄. crocodile tears

✵  . ˚ ✺ . ・ *。 ✧ ˚ . ⊹ ☽
              ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋
      TWELVE ——   crocodile tears

 ⊹  ☽                  ⌈ 𝙶𝙾𝙳𝙳𝙴𝚂𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙷𝚄𝙽𝚃 ⌋      TWELVE   ——   crocodile tears

˚ .・*。༄ FOR SOME MORE THAN OTHERS, IT HAD QUITE A ROUGH NIGNT. Just sixteen hours ago, Noah was talking up a storm in the bridge, doing her negotiation thing. Bellamy was in sight, and the only thing that hurt was the dull ache when she'd move her stomach around.

They tossed her to the dirt floor, her limbs overlapping in mess as they did. A puff of dust appeared around her, rolling over the ground.

Noah Santiago was no longer an ally of the tree crew. And they made sure she knew it now.

Her ratty clothes were soaked, as if she had just taken a swim in the spring a mile from her old hut. Except... it wasn't water, but rather her own blood. Hot, fresh, overwhelming amounts of red stains only growing as her wounds went unaccounted for. And even her hair was matted on the left side, out of its ponytail, a gash evident underneath it.

And not much skin was left un-bruised or uncut, everywhere had an injury inflicted. Maybe most noticeable was the completely busted ankle, sitting at an unnatural angle, the bones inside completely shattered. Her lip was cut, some of her fingernails pulled off roughly, and the holes in her shoulder and thigh from the arrows at the bridge were left untreated, still bleeding slowly.

The grounders were thorough. They'd done everything imaginable, cut everywhere and anywhere, beaten her in every place available, pushed her past unconsciousness time and time over until she was never sure if she was actually awake.

Yet her mouth never once slipped.

If she spilled, Bellamy died. Clarke and Finn died. Octavia and Raven. Jasper and Monty. everyone she had only recently met, but discovered weren't exactly deserving of death row quite yet.

A figure shuffled towards her, rolling her body so she lay on her back. "Noah?"

Her eyes snapped open as she flinched. The mystery hands lifted off her body, showing they would be of no harm. And the sliver of sunlight leaking in through the walls was just enough light to see.  through the dried blood flicked onto the tips on her eyelashes
and her left eye partially swollen shut, she took a second to focus.

The honey brown was still showing in her eyes.

"Murphy?!"

A smile exploded on his lips, "Holy shit!" The straggly boy yanked her up, crushing her into a hug. His skin had a few matching bruises and cuts, but considerably nothing compared to her. "Noah!"