Read or you're going to become a monkey.🐒

I won't post author's note after every chapter. I know it's annoying and people don't even read it.

Just this one. Please read.

Before you start reading my book I just want to clear a few things.

1. I DO NOT own any of the pictures used in the book. These pictures are a collection that I have taken from Pinterest, Google, and Instagram. The cover whereas is made by me, I do not own the picture in it.

2. My mother tongue is NOT English. So don't be a bitch about the grammatical errors. But I'll try my best not to make them.

3. If you've read my other book then you'll know that I absolutely do not give a shit about votes and views I write books because I don't have anything else to do- besides reading and watching some movie or series. Yep you get it,

I am useless.

Anyways, just let me know if you're even enjoying my book you can comment, write on my TL, DM. Anything.♡

4. This is a bod boy x bad girl book.

5. The main girl's brother has some problems, I'll explain further in the chapters. So if you feel that she's too caring, or she doesn't even let him talk blah blah, then don't think too much about it. Or that her brother is too pathetic that he can't even defend himself, I am repeating again, he has problems.

6. My book contains mature language, I am just warning you, I don't want to steal your innocence.

7. Don't steal the story, please. :(

8. I love you all. If anyone wants to talk about anything, not just about the story, I mean anything at all, any problems, anything you need help or advice with, or even if you just need someone to hear you out, my dm is always open.

9. I 🐝🍃 in you. Whatever you're going through, you'll get past it. I know you will.

10. Last. A little more kindness, a little less judgment. Everyone is going through something, be kind to each other.

I LOVE YOU ALL. <3

Let's runnnn to the chapters!!!!