Avyanna Chase 8

The week went smoothly without anyone bothering us. I was glad.

I was currently having lunch with Sophia, Alex, and Logan. We've kind of bonded to each other. And I wasn't complaining, they are great friends.

"Hey, Avyanna it's Friday today, Smith is having a party tonight everyone's invited, you coming?" Logan asked.

"Oh. No. No. Partying isn't really my thing" I said trying to avoid going to the party.

"Liar." Alex said looking at me.

"Huh?" Logan asked.

"She's lying because I don't like parties so she thinks I'll be alone if she goes" Alex said with a roll of his eyes.

I glared at him. "So what?"

Alex pouted, "I am not a kid, besides Sophia also doesn't like parties so we can have a night stay?"

Sophia agreed with a nod. In these few days, Sophia and Alex became best friends. I asked him if they are something more than just friends and he laughed. 'no, I don't feel that way for her' he answered. And he was telling the truth because I know him, he didn't blush or avoided eye contact like he usually does, when he's lying.

I sighed "you're not just saying this to make me go, are you?"

Alex shook his head, "oh course not. Besides you're always attached to my hip" he stuck his tongue out.

I glared at him "I am not."

"You are," Alex said.

"No-" I started to say,

"Okay so it's settled we're partying tonight!" Logan yelled, making other students in the cafeteria look in our direction.

I facepalmed, "I didn't say that!"

"Oh, please don't leave me all alone in that boring party." He pouted.

I chuckled and shook my head.

"It's settled then! I'll pick you up at 9, the party starts at 8."

Great. Just great.

~

"Are you sure you'll be fine alone?" I asked for the tenth time.

"Geez, Av! Go get ready!" Alex glared and pushed me inside my room locking it from outside.

I sighed and walked to my closet. I rummaged through it to find a dress.

I found a black dress, I bought it a year ago but never wore it before. Guess today is the day.

I changed into the dress and paired it with some black high heels.

I did my makeup- black smoky eyes, with blood-red lipstick.

I picked a purse and threw in all the necessary things, like phone and money.

I heard the bell rang then Alex yelled, "Av, Logan's here"

I didn't double-check my appearance, I just quickly grabbed my purse and walked downstairs.

Logan was talking to Alex but stopped mid-sentence, I smirked.

Logan was in a white T-shirt and black jeans. He looked nice.

"Woah! Aren't you looking perfect?" He breathed and placed his hand on his heart dreamily.

I chuckled, "You look nice too" I winked.

It was innocent. I really didn't have that kind of feelings for him. And I think he knew too.