Avyanna Chase 10

What the fuck was he doing here!?

No. No. Shit, that's not possible. He should be in- but I saw him. The same eyes, same smirk same- everything. But what the fuck is he doing here!?

I rushed to the bathroom leaving behind a very confused Brennon but that was the least of my concerns right now.

Splashing water on my face I thanked the waterproof mascara and eyeliner for not making my face look like a ghost's.

Opening the door I walk outside to get some fresh air.

"Hey, where have you been? I was looking for you." I turn around to see Logan coming my, looking very worried.

"Nothing, can we leave now?" I asked, thankfully he didn't ask anything just nodded.

"Let's go." He said and we walked towards his car.

Throughout the whole ride, I kept looking outside the window. Other than the radio playing a pop song the car was silent.

He stopped the car in front of my house and I was about to open my door when a hand held me back.

I looked at Logan confusedly. "Are you alright? I mean are you really alright? Did something happen at the party?" He asked worry lacing his face.

Sighing I gave him an honest smile, "Everything's fine, I was just really tired. I really enjoyed today."

He smiled at last and nodded, releasing my hand.

"Thank you for the ride. Text me when you reach home safely." I said and he nodded again.

Opening the door I saw the lights were off. I switched on the main light and saw the living room was clean. Just as I left.

Typical Alex. The clean freak.

Switching the light button off again I walked up the stairs and opened the door of Alex's room to check on him. I saw him sleeping on his bed with Sophia, a popcorn bowl in between them.

Chuckling I closed his door back and walked to my own room. Removing my clothes I took a shower and scrubbed my face to clean off any makeup.

After changing into some comfy clothes, I laid in my bed staring at the ceiling, sighing I closed my eyes and waited for the sleep to take over but I knew it was the last thing I'd get tonight.

~

I sat there staring at the city from my window, it was around 3 in the morning I think as it was still dark. It was oddly calming to be up at this hour when most of the people are asleep. No noise, for once.

The cold air of the night tingled my skin making me aware that I was just in some shorts and a tank top. Even though I was cold I didn't want to get up, the cold air felt good tonight.

A couple of hours later the sun was starting to rise, a sigh escapes my lips as I finally get the courage to get up.

The watch showed 6 a.m., so I decided to go running because I didn't have anything else to do.

Changing my clothes to some leggings and a sports bra, I tie my hair in a high ponytail, grabbing my phone and the armband I strap it on my bicep and connect them with the Bluetooth headset.

Closing the door behind me I start to jog, I am new here so I don't know all the directions but the park is not that far so I remember its directions.

There weren't many people in the park around 5 -7 I think, some running, jogging, some doing yoga. I hit the track and start my run. My mind still hazy with what- who I saw last night.