Brennon Maxwell 7

Avyanna Chase.

That's her name. The bitch that had the audacity to hit me and my friends.

I swear, if she wasn't a girl, she wouldn't have woken up to see tomorrow's sun.

But that doesn't mean she's off the hook. Oh, not by the long run.

She's going to pay alright. I just haven't thought of the way yet.

But first, I have to remove that Logan, he's coming in my way.

I clenched my hands when the image of them on the bike popped up in my head, the way his hands were wrapped around her waist, and then she came to see his match! I wanted to strangle them both.

Logan because he was kind of my friend, we were in the same fucking football team. And every-fucking-one knows what she did to me. But still, he's hanging out with her.

And her, because-

she's my enemy.

A tap on my shoulder bought me back from my plan of murdering Avyanna. I turned my head and saw it was Aron. It was our last period that we decided to ditch. My mother was a trustee so I don't get in trouble, and that's how I stopped the principal to say anything to Avyanna because she was mine.

To ruin.

"Dude, Amelia is coming your way." He said with a smirk and I groaned.

Fucking bitch. Can my life get any worse? I hooked up with her once and it was a nightmare. I have given her hints so many times that I don't want her, that it was just for one night.

But this bitch doesn't take hints that well.

I have to clear this all today.

She sat beside me, hooking her hand with mine. Her shrilling voice forced me to untangle my arm from her and I subtly slid away from her. "Hey, baby. How are you? I am so sorry I wasn't present yesterday. I heard from my friends what that bitch did."

She said while frowning and I wanted to punch her plastic face. Hard. When she called her bitch because only I can say that. She is mine to torment and mine to call her names.

"Shut up!" I yelled at her. Aron and Levi looked ready to burst with laughter at any moment and I glared at them.

"What happened babe?" she asked confusedly.

I rolled my eyes. "First of all stay away from her, if you like your life. I can handle her myself. And second, stop fucking calling me babe! We hooked up once and it's not going to happen again. So stop bothering me."

She looked ready to burst in tears "fuck off, Brennon!" she yelled and ran to her friends who were giving me glares.

I rolled my eyes, "At least one less thing to worry about. Now, let's focus on Avyanna because I want revenge." I said through gritted teeth.

Aron nodded, "well just do what you're good at?" he shrugged.

"You want me to play football with her?" I glared.

But then thought about it, "On second thoughts it's not a bad idea, I'll smack her face with the football." I smirked.

Aron rolled his eyes "Dude! Shut up. I meant that be the fuckboy that you're. Get to know her, fuck her, then ruin her."

I looked at levi and he just shook his head looking at the table.

"As if it's that easy! You think she'll even let me that close to her? She'd prefer if there was at least 10 feet distance between us." I glared at my friend.

"Bren, what do you expect? You were about to beat her brother, of course, she won't be easy, you'll have to work your game up some notches." Aron said.

"You're right. I'll do that sappy shit. For revenge. Because no one messes with Brennon Maxwell." I clenched my fist.

Just wait Avyanna, you'll be sorry that you ever crossed me.

~

I bid my friends goodbye and then I drove back home.

Mom wasn't home yet, she generally comes home late, it doesn't bother me much. I usually spend my time outside with my friends or parting or drawing.

There's no party today because it's not a weekend and I was not in the mood to draw.

I walked towards the kitchen to eat something, I was hungry.

After eating the leftover pizza, because I don't know how to make anything. I headed up towards my room. I changed my clothes to some T-shirt and shorts then plopped down on my bed with a sigh.

Her laugh still ringing in my head. The way she let Logan, hold her hand then after the practice hugged him back. I wanted to break his fucking arm for touching her.

And then I wanted to take her on my knee, spank her cute little ass, and make her a good obedient girl for me.

I shook my head. Enemies Brennon.

I closed my eyes and fell asleep.

~

"Bren honey! Dinner is ready!" Mom yelled. I opened my eyes and looked at the clock, 9 p.m. Fuck I slept for whole 6 hours.

Rubbing my eyes I descended the stairs. Mom looked up at me and smiled. "Take a seat baby."

I walked towards her and kissed her cheek, then sat on a chair at the table.

Mom handed me a plate, and I thanked her.

"So, how was your day? Mom asked as she took a seat opposite me.

"Fine, nothing exciting." lie.

"oh, tell me what happened I know you've something on your mind," she said, narrowing her eyes playfully.

I sighed, "There's this new girl and I hate her guts. She thinks she's better than everyone. She's such a b-" mom cut me off.

"Language!"

I sheepishly looked down at my plate.

"Does she talk to others normally?" Mom asked.

I thought about it, she has not acted the way she does with us, with others. In fact, she has new friends now, some chick and Logan.

"No. She's fine with everyone else." I answered.

"Then you must have done something to make her not like you." mom said.

Like you? Hah. More like hate me or loathe me.

"Yes. I kind of did." I said sheepishly.

"I have never seen you getting all worked up before over someone not liking you. Correct your mistakes, baby. She'll come around." Mom said with a gentle smile.

Too late mom. I am not going to back away. She made a mistake messing with me.
⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯⎯

Hey my beauties. Suggest me some kickass legal dramas plisss. I don't know why I have developed a sudden liking to them.

Not me saying it's probably because of Harvey Specter or Mike ross. :)