Chapter 3

3rd Pov.

Inside (Y/N)'s room we see both him and Blake hugging each other in a warm embrace as they still hug each other from last night in their underwear, they thought of each other were pillows as they hug each other more tightly. They each had a dream about the other as Blake's hand wonders around (Y/N) lower body until she got to his morning wood as she rub it while his hands grope her bellabooty, the sun started to shine in their eyes making them groan but they know they have to get up. They open their eyes slowly then they saw each other's face as they smile at each other, they close their eyes again then their eyes open wide in shock as they sat up.

(Y/N)/Blake:(union)WHAT THE HECK ARE YOU DOING HERE!!

They look at each other and they notice their wearing nothing but their underwear, Blake saw a bulge in (Y/N)'s boxers cause by his morning wood then he look at her and he saw her breast and her wearing a black bra and panties. They blush full red that could put Ruby's hood to shame while they had a nosebleed, Blake cover herself with the blanket while (Y/N) cover his lower part with the pillow then they realize something. They look at their own hand and in a squeeze motion as something click in their heads, they blush more red then they could possibly could as the realize what they touch making their nosebleed spew out more blood as they cover it.

(Y/N):Umm what are you doing in my room.

Blake:Sorry, I got lost for looking for the bathroom so I didn't know.

Once their nose stop bleeding they wipe it away then they look at each other with a blush face, (Y/N) look up and he saw cat ears making Blake touch it in realization and she hold it down as she look away making him look at her confuse.

(Y/N):Umm Blake?

Blake:you hate me don't you.

(Y/N):No I don't.

Blake:What?

He didn't say anything but he move over to her a bit and he move her hands away as she look at him with a confuse look then all he did was smile at her.

(Y/N):You heard me, I don't hate you but it means I can do this.

Blake thought he was going to pull on her ears like how Cardin pulls Velvet's bunny ears but all (Y/N) did was rub her cat ears making her surprise then by her own will purr in affection making him smile more.

(Y/N):Your so adorable

Blake:So you don't think I'm a freak.

(Y/N):Nope I actually like you for who you are, not what you are and I know about you being a Faunus from the start.

Blake:How did you-

(Y/N):It was on your show, but they were some hints like how you act when Zoe appeared and you eating the fish like it was the best thing in your entire life.

Blake:Well I can't help eating it

(Y/N):I know, it's a cat thing and just to let you know I love both cats and Dogs so you don't have to worry about me hating you for being a cat

Blake:Oh good to know

(Y/N):And If you want I can cook as many fish as you want I don't mind cooking it for a beautiful Cat Faunus like you,