Chapter 4

3rd Pov. Location:Remnant 2 weeks later

In JNPR's dorm room they all look down and sitting on their own beds after hearing the news about team RWBY disappearing off from the face of the planet, after Ozpin send them to find the strange anomaly they never came back or heard from them and he blame himself for sending them there in the first place. Most of their friends are sad to hear the news and were presume dead, but they can't stay sad forever and right now Jaune is trying to cheer up his teammates.

Jaune:Look guys I know nothing is going to bring them back but we have to move on.

Pyrrha:We know Jaune but that's not why we're sad

Ren:I mean yes we were sad after hearing about the news 2 weeks ago but that's not it.

Jaune:Then what is?

Pyrrha:I was thinking what if we find out what made RWBY disappear in the first place.

Jaune:Wait so you want to find out what really happen to them.

Ren:Yes me, Nora and Pyrrha agreed to find out what happen to our friends.

Nora:Yeah, so we can save them or avenge them for whatever they were looking for. And we could break their legs

Pyrrha:Now we understand if you chicken out on this.

Jaune:I'm in.

Ren:Wait what?

Jaune:You heard me I'm in, besides I want to skip school for a day since my grades are starting to go bad.

Pyrrha:Ok, so Jaune when should we go?

Jaune:Its better to do it at night, we don't want to draw attention to ourselves during the day or else Ozpin would put everyone on locked down.

Pyrrha:Good idea.

Ren:I hope they're ok.

Nora:Same.

Jaune:Only Oum knows what they are doing right now

Location change: Earth

Ruby:Heck yeah, Rose use solar beam

Yang:But it's not going to work rubes

In the game room underneath the house Ruby and Yang are playing Pokémon Sword and Shield with Ruby using a Roserade and Yang using a Cinderace, for the past two weeks (Y/N) showed the secret rooms to team RWBY and he told to don't show it to Jason or else he would leave a huge mess, they even got close to each other more with (Y/N) and they even slept with him which he was ok. While they were playing in the game room Weiss and Blake were in the small library with (Y/N) ether reading a new book or learning new things about earth, Blake was reading a book called Once while (Y/N) and Weiss are doing Spanish.

Weiss:Ok I'm ready.

(Y/N):Alright let's start with something simple like what is your name, are you ready.

Weiss:Yes (clears throat)Hola, me llamo Weiss.

(Y/N):Not bad, now where do you live

Weiss:Umm Yo vivo en remnant

(Y/N):That's kinda wrong Weiss, your suppose to say (random address) not remnant or else they might get confuse.

Weiss:Sorry, I guess I'm still not only use to speaking a different language but where I now live.

(Y/N):Its ok it takes time, I mean I wasn't use to speaking Spanish.

Weiss:Really

(Y/N):Yeah, when I was younger I had a hard time learning but I had help from the people closest to me and now I know how to speak it.