When I Sing This Song

It's been an hour, and Eddie hopped online to greet Juicy and Mully. Mully had set up the playdate map. Goddammit, Eddie didn't want to play a baby brush today.

"Heyyyy, lover boy!" Juicy shouted into his microphone.

"Shut up dawg!"

Mully joined in, "Yeah, Eddie..." Eddie quickly realized Mully was wearing the red, drug addict brush skin. Shit, he was using the voice too. "Have you been taking care of Narrator? Huh? Have you?"

"Mully, stop; this is serious." Juicy, virtually, slapped Mully's head.

"No, no, no, man..." Mully waved Juicy away, "It's all in good fun, eh?"

"What are you? Canadian?"

"Stop trying to change the subject, Eddieeee." Mully said.

"Quit it, pandejo. I already told you; me and Grant are nothing. Now shut the hell up and go chupar la polla de Josh./go suck Josh's dick."

"I don't know what you said, but I'm offended." Mully laughed, "I'll drop it; let's go play some shit!"

________________________

"Hey, Eddie; I'm home!" Grant shouted once he entered the house. The house appeared to be empty- if you don't include the excessive shouting coming from upstairs. Grant placed his souvenirs down, and walked up the stairway and into Eddie's office.

"Ha! You little bitch!" Eddie shouted and appeared to be slapping someone on the ground, "You little pussy, ass bitch!" Grant leaned against the doorframe in amusement. "Yeah, don't mess with us, Juicy! You little pussy!"

To be honest, it was kinda hot. To see Eddie cursing and moving around alot- fuck was he sweating? That was hot. Once it was clear that Eddie was done degrading Juicy, Grant stepped out of the frame and pulled Eddie into a hug from behind.

"Shit, hold on... I think someone is infiltrating my no-no square." Eddie said in response to the hug. Grant giggled at Mully's little "What the fuck?"

Eddie removed his headset to see Grant. "Oh, hey, Grant." Eddie silently pecked Grant's cheek, "How was the convention?"

"Pretty good~" Narrator rubbed his head against Eddie's back.

"Alright, you cat, get off me; I have to record."

Narrator whined, "Awe, five more minutes!"

"No! I have a job to do, pendejo!" Eddie pushed Narrator off. "You can join us if you want to."

"No, no, I'm good." Grant brushed a hand through his hair, "I think I'm going to go sleep."

"Okay, love." Eddie pulled Grant and kissed him lightly, "Dormir bien, mi amor!" Eddie called out as Grant walked out. Eddie placed his headset set on, "Can you guys hear me?"

"Uh... yeah." Juicy replied.

"Cool, cool."

"Hey, Eddie... Buddy..." Mully asked, "What the fuck was that?"

Fuck, they heard.

"Yeah, what the hell was that!" Juicy yelled, "'We're not dating' my ass! You've been banging Narrator!"

Shit, they heard.

Eddie sighed, "Look, dawg. This isn't the time to talk about this. I rather talk when the boys are all together..."

Mully spoke up, "Look, man; I get that, but I wish you told us."

"I just fucking learned I loved Grant yesterday, pendejo!" Eddie removed the headset, "Look we'll talk about this tomorrow with all the boys, okay?"

"Alright," Juicy said quietly.

Mully reluntuntly said, "G'night."

Then Eddie logged off.

A/N: Got the Narrator 1 mil hoodie and I'm loving it :P