Your Heart is My Gold

The boys planned to get into a call later the next day. No VR, just to talk. Juicy and Mully agreed to be quiet until the call for Eddie and Narrator's sake. However, Josh and ReeKid were still in the dark.

Narrator and Eddie planned out everything they wanted to say; hopefully they wouldn't get sidetracked. Eddie hopped on the discord call- with Narrator sharing the mic. Mully and ReeKid were already in the call when Eddie hopped on, and Juicy and Josh followed in soon after.

"Alright." Josh's icon flashing green, "First order of business- actually the only order of business- Eddie and Grant said they want to talk about something. So, the floors yours, I guess."

Eddie took a quick breath, and he unmuted his mic. "Alright... Narr, do you wanna start?"

"No, no. You can start- like we planned."

"Okay, okay. Grant and I are dating." It was a firm statement that caused the chat to go silent. "It started three days ago, and Mully and Juicy accidentally found out."

Grant took over, "I know this seems very sudden, but we want this to be casual. We don't want this to affect our friendship and video production."

"That's all... And we're leaving the rest of this meeting for questions."

ReeKid was the first to speak, "I fucking knew it!"

"We all fucking knew it! You aren't special!" Mully yelled. His voice softed, "Seriously, we're proud of you guys."

Juicy laughed, "More kissy kissy!"

"Does this mean we'll get more r-rolling? Because fuck yes please." Josh sighed.

"Maybe when we play vr~" Grant rolled his r's.

"Hell, yeah." Josh smiled.

Mully and Josh broke out laughing, and ReeKid began to ramble about mistletoe. Eddie could hear Grant snickering as Juicy rambled with ReeKid about the "wedding." Grant's laughter sounded like honey- pure gold. This was the life. This was golden.