There's Love Above Love

The two wanted their relationship private, and away from the public eye; the boys respected that. Of course, it didn't stop them from teasing during recordings. So many comments would flood in about how Mully and Josh forced Narr and Eddie flirting during recordings. At least it made Eddie laugh to see the comment section, and, hell, Grant would do anything for Eddie to laugh.

"Hey! Hey!" Mully shouted in their VR session, "We ARE in a restaurant, are we not?"

"No, Mully, this is a fucking skate park." Juicy said in a monotone.

"Shut the hell up, Juicy." Mully said, "But we ARE in a restaurant."

Eddie spoke up, "And your point, dawg?"

"Why don't you and Narr have a seat, and Juicy will bring out a paste for the lovely couple to share?"

Narrator stopped him, "Hey, what did we say about recording about our relationship?"

"And I'm not a goddamn waiter!" That was Juicy.

"Just be overly romantic, and make it seem like a joke!" Mully laughed, "Come on, man. I'll make sure it looks like a joke. I've always had! Promise."

Narrator looked over to Eddie giving an "are you sure" look. "I'm chill with it if you are, Grant."

Narrator sighed, "Alright. Juicy! Bring out the spaghetti!"

Juicy whined, "I don't want to be the waiter!"

"Go do it or you aren't getting paid." Mully said.

Juicy walked into the kitchen solemnly, "Fucking, god. Man, why can't I go on a date with Eddie!"

Leaving Mully, Eddie, and Narrator to burst out laughing at Juicy's passive-aggressive humor.

Once Eddie broke out of his fit of giggles, he spoke, "Hola, Narrator~ I'm so happy you decided to join me."

"I wouldn't miss it for the world, honey bunches."