Chapter One

Chapter One

“Hi, I’m Niall! You must be new?” he had a sweet irish accent, and rosy red cheeks.

“Yeah I’m Denise, nice to meet you Niall!” I held out my hand expecting his to meet mine and shake it, however instead I was greeted with his adorable accent again.

“No no no, I don’t do handshakes,” his laugh rang throughout the air as he wrapped his pale arms around me to hug me.

This works, first day of a new school, already got a new friend, Niall. By his accent I was guessing he was from Ireland, so he’d be new too?

“Niall are you new too?” I asked him as we began trying to get through masses of people.

“No, I came two years ago,” he smiled, “So, what’s your locker number?”

I fumbled the paper in my hands abit then searched it for a number,’Umm... 672, how  ‘bout you?”

“Yeah buddy! I have 671!” He raised his hand as I collided mine with his as we both cheered, receiving a few weird looks from other people around us. We both just laughed then continued walking and chatting until we got to our lockers.

“I can’t wait for you to meet Kenzie,Perry, Liam, Harry, Lou and Cam, they’re gonna love you!” He somewhat squealed as we did our combinations. Today was so exciting, I knew it was going to be so fun here in Bradford! Niall seemed like a great friend, I couldn’t wait to get to know him better. Maybe I had classes with him? I hope so. Or his friends, what were their names again? Perry was one... I think. I was never good at remembering names.

~

Where was Niall? I looked through the whole cafeteria and I didn’t spot that blonde hair of his, where was he? It’d probably  help if I actually wore my glasses like I was supposed to but I hated them so I just continued to look around.

Someone bumped against my side as I turned I was faced with a tan boy, with black hair in a quiff and reflective brown eyes.

“Sorry,” I said and gave him a sweet smile. He almost had somewhat of a smile but then turned his face back to a non-emotion look then bit his lower lip and walked away without looking back. Okay.. That was weird, what was his deal?

“Denise! There you are, come on, let’s go sit,” Niall took my wrist/hand and starting guiding me to a table. I was fixated on that boy though, who was he?

Niall pulled out a chair for me and we sat down, there was a brown haired girl, she had hazel eyes and tannish skin. The girl next to her had her dirty blonde hair in a high ponytail and brown eyes. The boy next to her had reddish/brown hair and brown eyes, similar to the girl’s next to him. Besides him was another boy, he had light brown hair that was gelled in the front forming a quiff. Next to him was boy with light brown hair swept to the side, and he was wearing stripes with suspenders. A boy with dark brown curly hair sat next to him, he had emerald green eyes. Then there was Niall, and then me.

“Hi, I’m Mackenzie but everyone calls me Kenzie,” the girl with the hazel eyes smiled then looked to the girl next to her.

“I’m Perry,” the girl with the high ponytail smiled too, then looked back to Kenzie and they started talking and giggling occasionally.

“Hey, I’m Cam!” the boy with reddish/brown hair said energetically, looking onto the boy next to him.

“Liam, nice to meet you Denise,” the boy with the quiff smiled warmly.

“And I’m Louis the Tommo Tomlinson, however my friends tend to call me Lou. Or as Hazza here,” he pointed to the curly haired boy next to him who I’m guessing was Hazza, “he calls me Boobear!”

The curly haired boy was put into a fit of laughter after Lou spoke, I’m guessing those two were close?

“Hi, I’m Harry,” He held out his hand and smiled showcasing his dimples.

“Hi, I’m Denise, but I’m guessing Niall told you my name?” I laughed and everyone joined in.

“LET’S EAT!” Lou screamed, causing everyone to start laughing again.

After eating a bit, I spotted the boy with black hair again, he was sitting alone. I poked Niall, taking him out of everyone else’s conversation. “Who’s that guy?” I pointed to him.

“Oh Zayn? He’s really quiet, not really a social kinda guy. He doesn’t talk to anyone... Or doesn’t let anyone talk to him,” Niall answered me honestly, giving me somewhat of a description, but I wanted to know more about Zayn.

Why didn’t he talk to anyone? Or why doesn’t he let anyone talk to him? Or an even better question, why was I so intrigued?

A/N: Hi everyone! Please let me know what you think, and please share it with people if you like it. I'll be posting chapters of this story frequently unlike my other two. Thankyou:) xx