Chapter Six

************************************************************************************************************             *****VERY IMPORTANT A/N AT THE BOTTOM OF THIS CHAPTER-PLEASE READ.*****

Chapter 6

"What'd I do? I'm sorry, please don't do this, can't we talk about this? Please?" He was begging for me, begging. Each time he begged, my heart seemed to crack just a little bit more. I couldn't do this, I had to face it; I was inlove with Zayn. I love Louis, I really do, but not the way  loves me, and not the way I love Zayn. I always heard the quote, 'If you can't choose between two people, choose the second because if you really loved the first you wouldn't have fallen for the second.'

I'd never known what that really meant, or felt like-but now I was living it. 

"You didn't do anything, I just think we're better off as friends," I said trying to make him stop, I couldn't take it very much longer. 

"Okay," he said, as if mentally pulling himself back up off the ground after falling.

"Thankyou," I said, lightly kissing his cheek then turning around and leaving him in the empty classroom. 

~

I walked over to Zayn in his corner, he looked up and smiled. I held out my hand and he grabbed it as I helped him up. 

"Come on, let's go sit at a table, instead of a corner?" I smiled, as he chuckled lightly.

"Sounds good," 

We found an empty table up on a higher level in the cafeteria, and sat down next to eachother.

"Why aren't you sitting with your friends?" he asked, before taking a bite of his pizza.

"Oh,  things are kind of tense between me and one of the boys, plus I like spending time with you," I said, not meaning to sound so flirty.

"What happened?" 

Was I really going to tell him I just broke up with a guy because I was inlove with him? Yeah, that's real smoothe; that'd go well. What was I supposed to say though? "I, uh- well, I had a break up," There, vague but truthful-perfect.

He lifted up his head from his tray and looked at me with a smile, but changed it to a straight face again. "Oh, I'm sorry," 

I smiled, "It's okay... I was wondering if you wanted to hang out again today?" 

He shook his head, got up, and left me at the table without another word- leaving me speechless and beyond confused.

A/N: aaahhh im sorry its so short. and by the way, for any of you who dont know I started this fanfic because it's an english assignment, to write a short story. That's why this plot is escalating so fast, and it's not as good as maybe Torn was. This story is due very soon so I kind of am shortening it a lot. So, this story will be VERY short, and soon ending, maybe around chapter 10 or 11, maybe 12. If everyone really wants, I'll write an epilogue after or another book maybe. But for now, I just wanted to tell everyone what's goin on. Thanks so much everyone :) xx