017.

alejandro

alejandro:
wtf leslie what was that
about?

me:
what was what about?

alejandro:
the comment.

me:
ohhh yeah , nothing really laugh
out loud 😝😝😝😝🤪🤪🤪🤪

alejandro:
bruh-

me:
child- anyways bye;)

alejandro:
no bruh- wtf people are gonna think
we're dating 💀

me:
and what's so bad about that?

alejandro:
brooo istg if you don't stop
playing with me ima kiss you 😭

me:
nwajakakkaK fInE
bye ;(

alejandro:
bye :)
read 1:34 am

"girl i saw your comment" kayla yelled barging into my room

"girl i saw your comment" kayla yelled barging into my room. "a knock would be nice you know?" i said trying to hide the fact that i was blushing. "ahhh you like himmmm!" she teased.

"eh"

"bitch what you mean "eh" he's cute and he clearly likes you les" she said throwing herself on my bed. "you think?" i asked. "uhm duh bitch are you blind he literally KISSED you on purpose when you tried to kiss his cheek" she squealed. "i mean yeah i guess" i said resting my head on my pillow. "i ship" she said walking out the door.

-

next day

"wake up puta!!" kayla yelled. "girl- it's 7 in the morning!" i yelled covering my face with my pillow. "bitch did you forget we have school?" she questioned. "oh shit- we start today? i thought we started next week w h a t t h e f u c k" i said. "nope we start today in like an hour so if i were you i'd start getting ready!" she said walking out my room.

i walked over to my closet and picked out an out

-

-

"leslie hurry up mattia's outside!" kayla yelled. i ran out of my room and walked out the front door. "hey bitch" mattia dabbed me up. "hi bumass" i said pulling out my phone to check the time 7:45. "sooo you and ale" mattia smirked. "we're just friends mattia." i said letting out a sigh. wishing we were maybe.. more then friends? "you sure about that? it doesn't seem like it. you should see the way he looks at you. he literally never stops talking about you. im pretty sure he likes you" he sighed. i smiled and look out the window.

-

"alright bitches we're here!" kayla yelled. "yay" i said in a sarcastic tone. "let's go find the boys" mattia said walking towards the entrance of the school. people were everywhere. a BUNCH of people. this school was big as fuck. well kinda 💀

-

"hey les" ale said quietly. i didn't bother to make eye contact especially after what had happened. "hey ale" i said staring at my shoes. "uhm you wanna go to the front office to get your schedule?" he asked. "uhm yeah let's go" i smiled.

of course here comes that feeling again. butterflies.

-

"sooo it looks like we have half our classes together..." he smiled. "yeah" i smiled. "do you know where your locker is?" he asked. "uhm no but, im sure i'll find it i'll see you first period?" i said pulling a strand of hair behind my ear. "yeah, for sure. i'll see you later. try not to get lost!" he yelled walking down the hall.

-

ding

that was the bell of course. i walked rights to the not so big class room and looked around for alejandro. "leslie come here" alejandro said from across the room.

"heyyy" i said nervously. "awww do i make you nervous?" he said smiling. "oh shut up" i said.

"i see you didn't get lost" he said giving out a chuckle. "mhm to be honest it's not that big" i shrugged. "yeah, yeah your right. are you going to try out for any sports?" he asked. "i don't know, probably" i said tapping my pencil on the top of the desk. "good morning class! welcome back! today we will be doing...... nothing really, but we have a new student. uhm where is she?" the teacher said looking around the room. i raised my hand slowly. "ahh leslie right?" he said. "yup that's me." i sighed. "alright would you like to introduce yourself" he asked. "i mean there's literally nothing interesting- but sure. hi my names leslie. i moved here from florida, that's really it i guess" i said softly. "alright welcome leslie, how are you liking it so far?" he asked. jesus what else is this bum going to ask? "oh uhm pretty good, nothing to really judge" i shrugged. "hmm, yeah. alright that's enough questions let's start with today's lesson"

-