032.

i got into my car and drove to alejandro's house.

"hi?" a girl opened the door. she looked around my age. "uhm hi is ale here?" i asked. "oh uhm yeah why?" she said with a bit of attitude "oh uh because he invited me?" i said but turned out as a question. "oh well he invited me too" she said. "ok?" was all i said. "who are you again?" she said. "his friend, leslie" i smiled. "and you,?" i continued. "his girlfriend mya" she said. i was shocked , he did again and this bitch had the audacity to say "i love you" man fuck this bitch. "wow. uhm really how long have you been dating for?" i asked. "4 months almost 5" she smiled. i felt so bad for her , if only she knew what her bum ass boyfriend had told me.. "hey ba- mya" alejandro quickly said, as he saw me standing right in front of mya. "uhm les what are you doing here?" he said nervously. "i- you invited me-" i said. the fuck.

"oh yeah uhm-"

"when were you going to tell me?" i crossed my arms , trying my best to hold my tears in. "les, come on-" was all i heard as i walked away.

- lesxliee posted on instagram -

liked by mattiapolibio, kaylabb, alvaromero, jjacobgreenn and 14,467 more

lesxliee if only you knew 😹

mattiapolibio im sorry abt that not even the boys and i knew
lesxliee it's fine , they're cute together

myaabitch cute

kaylabb i just heard omg im so sorry les :(
lesxliee it's fine beb

alejandrosairo @ me next time ok?
lesxliee mk @alejandrosairo is a lying ass bitch who likes to play with girls feelings. this bitch played me this whole time. talm bout "i love you" while having a gf no one even knew about , yk i feel bad for mya she's beautiful and you are stupid enough to even think it's ok to play not one but two girls at the same time? man fuck you.

kaylabb know your worth luv 👩‍❤️‍💋‍👩
lesxliee love you baddie mwahhh 😏

- 10 votes for next chapter -