024.

- next day -

"hey fuckers-" kayla bursted into the room with mattia. "oh fu- hi" i said moving away from alejandro. "oh i see" she smirked. "ha i knew it" mattia added. "i- it's not like that, he was high yesterday so i brought him here" i said whispering. "soo you brought him here to fuck?" mattia asked. "no! we fell asleep and i guess i was moving around and we ended up cuddling. you know what i don't need to explain myself to YOU get out both of you chismosos" i said pointing to the door. "damn sis ok" kayla said smirking. egh.

"hmmm what happened?" alejandro said, waking up. "hm nothing" i gave him a weak smile knowing he clearly didn't remember. "uhm... mattia's here, if you uhm want to hang out with him" i said. "no i want to stay here with you" he pouted. i chuckled and nodded my head.

"leslie" he said playing with a strand of my hair

"leslie" he said playing with a strand of my hair. i mumbled in response. "i remember" he said. "remember what?" i said acting "dumb"

"the kiss, i remember. i remember all of it" he smiled. "you remembered?" i chuckled.

- skip -

slatt 💚

slatt 💚

me
hi hoes :)

mattia
hey that wasn't nice
im not a hoe ;(

kayla
shut up mattia

mattia
kiss me

me
uhm

alvaro
chile-

roshaun
get a room you too

alejandro
^

kairi
ale shut up you like leslie
and you kissed her ;)