037.

"you promise..." she said again. "KAYLA Jesus just say it" i sighed in frustration. "ok ok it's a long story but just listen ok?"

i nodded in response.

"ok so mattia told me that him and the boys were a part of a gang and that he wasn't suppose to tell me but he had to let all out. and him and the boys are trying to protect us, but please don't tell anyone i wasn't even suppose to find out..."

"ale- FUXMJDISJSJWSUSUS THAT FUCKING BASTERD" i yelled i jump out of bed and ran to my car this stupid ass bitch.

i drove to his house furious with that fact that he was in a gang. i know he had a reason not to tell me  BUT a gang seriously?

i knocked on his door and  was greeted by the one and only. my dumb ass boyfriend that has been dating me for a day and clearly wants me to break up with... jk lol i love him BUT SERIOUSLY?

"oh hey les i didn't expect you to come here..." he looked confused. im about as confused as you. "come on we need to talk" i sighed. we walked into his bed room his led lights on red, this bitch is always horny isn't he..

"ale babe"

"don't say it." he sighed.

"dont say what?"

"your breaking up with me aren't you?" he said. "no not yet but if you continue to keep secrets from me i will" i sarcastically smiled. "what secrets am i keeping from you leslie?"

"i don't maybe the one, where YOU DIDNT TELL ME YOU APART OF A GAN-" i felt his cold hands go on to my lips. "don't you even dare leslie" he said sternly. "who said that and don't even dare lie to me" he said. "i- no one i found out"

"seriously leslie don't fucking lie. i hate liars" he said he sound pissed off. "speaking about liars" i coughed. "les seriously who said it"

"kayla ok there"

"how does she know"

"i don't fucking know" i said. "leslie lower your tone right now" he looked even more pissed off. i was sacred i mean who wouldn't be scared with the fact that their boyfriend and friends are apart of a gang?

"jesus- fuck i didn't want you to find out babe i was protecting you i didn't want you to see me like this" he sighed he looked... sad now..

"im sorry ale" i said. "no no it's ok leslie... well since you know where should i begin?"

"i would like for you to start with why.." i said.

- 50 votes for next chapter -