018.

lunch

i walked into the some what large cafeteria.
"leslie come!" a familiar voice yelled. i looked around and saw alejandro.

-

"hi guys" i smiled as i gave all the boys a hug. "ew it's leSLIe" alvaro said in a girly voice. "shut the fuck up" i said shoving him off his seat. "i- chile anyways what do y'all plan on doing after school today?" mattia asked. "uhm. we can go to the mall?" kairi said taking a bite from his taco. "that's boring" i frowned. "hm, lets see miss leslie since you have a better idea then... what would you liked to do,?" kairi snapped. "bitch- i lnow you did not just-" i said but quickly was cut off.

"let's just hang at my place" alejandro said.
"hm fine." i pouted.

-

end of the day.

i walked towards my car and drove home.

"hola hija!" my mom said as i walked in the house. "hi mami" i smiled. "how was school?" she asked. "it's was good, i like it" i smiled walking upstairs to my room.

-

i grabbed my phone and my keys and walked out my room. "mami im going to go to a friends house!" i yelled loud enough for her to hear. "oh hija, be back by 8!" she yelled back. i smiled and walked out the front door.

i started the car and drove to alejandro's house.

a/n: y'all im so sorry for not updating:( i ran out ideas-