.xvi. geminio

Draco felt an all consuming fire in his veins. It's burning him alive with rage and lust.

But the thing about this fire, is it stopped right at his belly. It went no further to where he wants to go and all thanks to her.

Fucking Hermione Granger who was not going to let Viktor Krum fuck her. She will be the one to fuck him. Always number one, always climbing her way to the top. 

Bitch.

Fuck her.

He clasped both hands on his lap, itching as it was to grab on to his wand and settle things once and for all. "Leave us, Krum."

The Bulgarian dimwit didn't say a word as his heavy strides echoed out of the room and into the long hallway. He didn't even try to control the mudblood but instead enjoyed letting her take the reins to get whatever she wanted. He let her use his body. Motherfucker. You cannot fake that kind of reaction. Every single movement and sound and motion was heavy with mutual pleasure. He can smell her sweet arousal all the way here. It beckoned at him, asking for a dance.

Even now.

Disgusting.

She hasn't moved from where she landed when he separated the two of them. Her eyes are wild, curly hair tousled from another man's touch and lips still moist from Viktor's saliva. Filthy. She was panting even now, her creamy skin flushed with heat. Thighs parted, not even bothering to close them, her hard nippl*s pressed against the too small Hogwarts uniform. Everything he took by force and will never have again. "I didn't get to finish, My Lord," she purred, the side of her red mouth smirking upwards. "Is this your grand scheme for torture?"

"I haven't even started, Mudblood," he can barely felt the sting of the word on his tongue. She didn't flinch. Not now, not again. The word has lost its effect. She yawned.

Her pink tongue darted out of her mouth to lick her lower lip. "Do you prefer me this way? No pretenses? No more role to play?" She snorted at him and rolled her eyes.

Brat.

Yes.

Draco bit the corner of his mouth, hard enough to draw blood. It tasted all too familiar on his tongue, like gasoline to the fire that he's about to build. "You're always just playing the part that I set for you. You're nothing but a pet."

Fire danced on her amber eyes as she laughed out loud. An illusion of momentary amusement, Not happiness, just amusement. That is all they will ever be to each other. Distraction. Entertainment. She stopped. Her eyes shot daggers, all aiming for his heart. "You will be dead by the end of this, Draco."

Without missing a beat, she crawled towards him, to the edge of the bed. She knelt on the mattress, hands on the bed posts, looking down at him. "It might not be by my hands. I might not even live to see it. But you will die. If you ever cared to read a history book then you will know that everyone who possessed that wand will meet their end."

Come on. Build me a bonfire. Make me feel even if it means burning me alive. I can already taste eternity. Make me taste eternity.

"The thing about history, Mudblood, is that it is written in  the blood of the losers by the winners," he smirked up at her. Using the the tip of the Elder Wand, he pricked his thumb, two drops of blood fell on the carpeted floor. Her light brown eyes followed the red drops, frowning. She already knows where this is all going. Slender fingers let go of the bed posts, already looking for a way out. "I don't expect you to understand. You're born a loser and you will die as a loser."

Globs of flesh emerged from the drops of his blood, extending limb by limb, slowly morphing until they eventually ended up looking exactly him. The two of them blinked around the room, taking it all in, a pair of newborns. Both of them are tall, pale and perfect. They are completely naked and under his command. Two pair of gray eyes that mirrored his own turned to him. "Get her," he commanded them.

Darkest Shade of Light| DramioneOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara