Forever Family

|J|= J-Hope
|y|=Yoongi
|Jay|= Jayden
|3|= 3rd Person

_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-

|J|

~I Woke Up Due To A Loud Thud, Seeming to Be Coming from The Room Downstairs Of The Apartment~

~I Listened Carefully, Then Hearing A Child's Cry's~

''Stowp!''     ''Pwease!''

~Is What I Heard, I Immediately Sprang Up from the bed, Grabbing A Baby Blue hoodie and throwing it on, And Throwing On Sweatpants~

~I Grabbed My Phone, Pushing it in my Pocket, And Opening the door to Our bedroom, Before getting Grabbed by the wrist and pulled back softly~

''Where are You going Hobi?''

~Yoongi Asked~

''I Think A Little boy is getting abused In The room Beneath Us, I have to go help.''

~Yoongi Sighed, Standing up~

''Then I'll Come To.''

~Yoongi Replied, As I Smiled, Nodding~

|Y|

~I Looked At Hobi As He Smiled, I smiled softly back, Grabbing A Jacket and putting it on, And Throwing Jeans On~

''Lets Go.''

~I Said, As Hobi Grabbed My Hand, Pulling me Downstairs with Him~

|3|

~The Couple Rushed to The Room, Hearing Bangs and Yelling, Yoongi Gulped, Stepping up to the door and Taking a deep breath, Knocking On The Door~

~Soon after The Knocks The Bangs And Yelling Stopped, As A Lady Opened The Door, Smoke escaping from the room, As Yoongi Looked At The Women Who had Her Black Hair Down, And She Was wearing A Black Tank Top, Booty Shorts, And Had A Cigarette In Her Mouth~

''M-Ma'am..Is Everything Okay..?''

~Yoongi Stuttered, Mentally Cursing Himself Out For It.~

''EvERYYthinGgGG Is Fine TinYyyY. gO AwAyyy.''

~The Woman Blurted Out, Yoongi then realized she was drunk~

~yoongi Stood on his tippytoes, Looking over the women's shoulder seeing a Child, About 3 Years Old, Passed Out , slumped by a wall, and The apartment a Total Mess~

''Oh My God-''

~Hobi and Suga pushed The Woman Aside, Rushing over to the Child, Yoongi Checking the Child's Pulse~

''He's Still Alive. quickly. we have to take him back to our Room. He Seems to Just Need rest, We also need to treat His Wounds.''

~Hobi Nodded, As Yoongi Picked up the child, Putting the child's head on his shoulder, as He held The Child, Seeming very attached and Protective over him~

~Yoongi and Hobi Pushed the woman aside, As she blurted out again~

''tAKE tHAT DirT....b-bAGgg. anDDD kEep hiMm.''

~Hobi Sighed, Playing with the Child's Hair, As The woman slammed The room door, and Hobi and Yoongi Ran Up the stairs and into their room~

~Hobi Softly closed the door, Locking it, As Yoongi set the child On Their bed~

~Hobi Grabbed Just a tiny bit of water in a cup, pouring it on the Child's Face~

~Yoongi and Hobi Sat by the child silent, waiting for a response~