Adoption Day

|3|

~Hobi and Jay were Sitting on the couch, Messing around, While suga Was In The other room, Talking on the phone~

~Yoongi Stuttered into the phone, Mentally Slapping himself for it~

''Y-Yes! of Course! We Will Be there tomorrow!''

~Yoongi Happily Said into the phone, Smiling Brightly, Nodding, Ending the phone call, Pushing His phone into his pocket~

~He turned around and Opened The Door, Calming himself, He walked towards Hobi and sat On the couch beside him~

''They Want Us To go sign Paper work Tomorrow Morning, Then he's Ours Hope.''

~Yoongi Explained, As Hobi Stopped Whatever he was doing, Tears Filling his eyes, as He turned around Hugging Yoongi~

~Yoongi Wasn't Expecting to be hugged, But Hugged back, softly smiling, yawning~

''Lets Get To Bed.''

~Yoongi Got up and grabbed Jay from the toys gently, As Jay Kicked around, Being fussy, Wanting to Stay Up and Play with the toys~

~Yoongi Sighed, Humming, and Trying to calm Jay down, looking him into the eyes, and smiling~

''Tell You what, Tomorrow me, You, Hobi, and The rest of The family will Go Eat dinner together tomorrow, Would you like that?''

~Yoongi Questioned Jay, as Jay Smiled, Nodding, and layed his head On Yoongi's shoulder, slowly Falling asleep~

~Yoongi Smiled, walking to the room, Walking to the baby blue crib and Pressing a button That Brang the Crib front bars down, as Yoongi placed the sleeping angel in the crib, And pulling the bars of the crib back up and locking them so Jay couldn't Push them down, smiling at The Baby, Then walking off To His bed That was across the room~

((Ofc This isn't How Jay Actually Looks But I hope y'all get the idea))

~Hobi and Suga Cuddled In Their Bed, Smiling softly, Before falling asleep peacefully~

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-
THE NEXT MORNING

|3|

~Hobi Woke Up First, 6:00 Exactly, He Yawned Looking at suga still sleeping, He Played with Suga's Hair for A Few seconds, Before Getting up And Going to their bathroom, Washing Up~

~Hobi Had just finished Combing his hair when Jay Cried, Hobi looked over at Jay standing in the Crib, Using the bars to stay Standing up~

~Hobi Smiled, Placing the brush down and Walking to Jay, Picking Him Up~

''Goodmorning My Mini Sunshine, Today is a long Day, Let's get you dressed..''

~Hobi Put Jay down as Jay immediately Ran to The sleeping Yoongi,Crawling on their bed and Roughly shaking Yoongi, wanting him to wake up, clinging onto him~