Chapter Nine

Another day in school. I'd met Harry and his imbicele mates outside the school gates‚ thankfully without my mom present.

"Hello you‚" Harry pulled me in for a one-armed hug.

"We're sorry about being disrespectful about your mom‚" Steven mumbled‚ eyes on the floor. It was funny seeing this monster-truck of a guy looking so small and uncertain. I grinned and punched him gently on his muscled shoulder.

"No worries‚" I said‚ and I meant it.

Harry looped his arm through mine and the five of us‚ Harry‚ Steven and I‚ and two other lads I couldn't remember the names of loped inside the school building‚ just in time for the bell.

Geography sucked. I mean‚ who cares about how mountains are formed‚ for Christ's sake? To me it's just a mountain.

Not to mention that Mr. Matthews was as dull as a whitewashed wall. He was an incredibly small‚ incredibly fat and balding. Yellowing teeth flashed when he smiled‚ which was seldom. As he droned on and on about erosion and blah blah blah‚ I found myself fantasising about Mr. Downey...

Warm‚ work-roughened hands roamed my body. One rested on my hip‚ the other sliding up to my breast‚ leaving a trail of fire in its wake.
I moaned.
"You like that?"
A gravelly voice whispered in my ear‚ tickling me there.
"Oh yes!" I pressed my body against his‚ gyrating shamelessly against him.
He groaned‚ tightening his grip on my hips.
"You're such a bad girl‚" he breathed‚ nibbling on my earlobe. I fisted my hands in his mass of dark hair‚ pulling it‚ twisting it.
A hand trailed up my thigh.
My breath caught.
"Mr. Downey..." I trailed off; his fingers had found the hem of my panties.
"Hmm‚ I like it when you call me Mr. Downey‚"
Robert's fingers slowly‚ slowly inched past the elastic of my panties.
I moaned and thrust onto his awaiting hand.
"Oh‚ you are a bad girl!"
Robert held his hand still‚ torturing me‚ taunting me.
"Tell me you want it!" He growled‚ wrenching my head back with his free hand.
The roughness of this forbidden tabboo thrilled me‚ and I gasped‚ my lips seeking his. He didn't comply.
I knew what he wanted. My eyes finding his own lava-hot irises‚ I moaned‚
"I want it!"
With a smug smirk‚ Robert crashed his lips onto mine‚ his strong fingers finding their way into my most secret place...

"Miss Olston?"

I jerked upright‚ my fantasy blown to pieces by the intruder.

"Er‚ ye-es?" I stammered‚ looking up at Mr. Matthews. He was staring at me‚ a slight frown in place. I blushed furiously‚ averting my gaze. Had I just had a fantasy about my English teacher?! Had I moaned outloud?!

No! Surely not! I glanced up at Mr. Matthews. He was still staring at me.

"What?" I snapped.

"Class is over."

I looked around me and‚ sure enough‚ the classroom was empty. I was alone.

"While you were daydreaming about God only knows what‚" Mr. Matthews scolded‚ "Your classmates had left!"

Embarressed‚ I began to gather my books and stuff them into my bags.

"Sorry sir‚" I mumbled as I dashed out the door‚ "It won't happen again."

"It better not."

Okay‚ an incredibly short chapter‚ sorry! A bit of smut too... Well not much. Anyway‚ comment and vote‚ let me know what you think! Any requests‚ suggestions or critisisms‚ leave in the box! Peace out!