Chapter 1- Not dead...yet?

Y/n was laying in pitch darkness for who knows how long. He started to hear whispers, soon growing into shouts of someone calling him. "Hey, wake up!" He slowly opened his eyes, still half unconscious. He turned around to see a female with blonde hair looking at him with a concerned expression. "We need to go," she said", helping him off the ground. Y/n groaned in pain as his head throbbed. "Where am I? Who are you? And how the hell am I not dead?" Y/n asked nervously. "There's no time for questions, we need to hide. She's coming," the girl said before hurrying Y/n behind some old, run down cars. "Do not make a sound," she said. Y/n quickly nodded and stayed put. The girl slowly took a peek around the corner, watching the tall female with a rabbit mask and hatchets look around for a moment before leaving. "She left, let's go." They stood up, walking the opposite direction. Suddenly a hatchet flew pass Y/n, barely missing him. He froze in shock as the hatchet hit a tree. They both turn around to see the rabbit masked female running at them with a large axe in her hand. "RUN!!" The blonde-haired girl said before they both began to sprint away. "Is she trying to kill us?" Y/n said in fear, trying not to scream. "Yes, and she's a killer," the girl responded. The killer threw another hatchet as they turned a corner, hitting Y/n's shoulder. He yelled in pain as he collapsed onto the ground. The girl turn around to see y/n on the ground bleeding. She looked at him with guilt in her eyes. "I'm so sorry..." she said before running off. "No please, help me!" Y/n cried out as he tried to crawl away, but was picked up by the masked female and thrown onto her shoulder. "It's a shame she left a newcomer like you to die, all alone, but that makes you an easy prey," the killer said, humming happily. Y/n's eyes widened in fear as he tried to struggle out of her tight grip. "Please stop! God damn it please, I don't want to die...not again," he said, tears filling his eyes. "Now, now no need to get all emotional, it be all over soon, until you go into your next trial," she said before hanging him on a rusty hook, it piercing through his injure shoulder. Y/n let out a scream, as he falls limp on the hook, not being able to handle the excruciating pain of his shoulder being torn. The killer looked at him for a moment before leaving to find the others. Y/n hung there for what felt like hours, crying to himself, until a girl showed up. She had short, black hair and was wearing a beanie. "Let's get you off that hook," she said running up to Y/n, pulling him off the hook. Y/n clenched his jaw, trying not to scream from the pain. "Come on, let's fine a safe place so we can patch up that wound of yours," she said. He nodded and followed her. They came across a wooden shack and went inside. "We should be find in here," the girl said, starting to heal Y/n's wound. "So, what's your name?" The girl asked. "Oh, I'm Y/n, you?" He replied. "My name is Nea," she said with a smile. He looked up at her and gave her a small smile back, before turning into a frown. "Nea...what's happening?"