𝚃𝙾 𝙾𝚄𝚁 𝙰𝙽𝙶𝙴𝙻

I keep writing and rewriting this, hoping that I could just get the right words to describe the man we all knew

I keep writing and rewriting this, hoping that I could just get the right words to describe the man we all knew. Cameron Boyce was the man that I watched growing up, having him be a part of my childhood experience. I watched him become Luke Ross, Keithy from Grown Ups, Conor from Gamer's Guide to Pretty Much Everything and Carlos de Vil from Descendants. I can tell you, I still cry at the thought of him, even though I never knew Cameron personally, but it just felt like a part of me being ripped out. It isn't and wasn't easy letting someone like him go, the man that was too good for the world, one of the brightest lights we've ever seen.

Cameron, you've taught me that there is so much love and joy in everything. Through your work and projects, you've taught me to come out stronger, to be kind and to laugh and smile because it was okay to. Cam, you were the reason I smiled whenever I popped into Disney Channel, and never the reason I frowned. You were an angel in disguise and now I can say that you really are an angel. I know it must've been hard to leave you loved ones behind, to leave your fans behind, but I know you wouldn't want us to cry. All I can really do is be grateful for you, you are the person I wanted to be like when I grow up, you are the person I want my kids to look up to.

To China, Dove, Booboo, Debby, Skai, Peyton, Sarah, Maya, Libby, Victor, Karan, Sophia and all those who had the pleasure of knowing you and working with you. To those who love you and want you back more than anything, to them, because they knew you. They love and cherish you. To those who were with you 'til your last breath, and to those who had to find out through the news or from a friend. You were a gem, Cameron. Please never forget that.

Your inspiration to others, to those lucky enough to know you, was beyond compare. When you wanted to do something, you did it. You did it out of the goodness in your heart, you wanted to leave something bigger than yourself behind and now we have a little piece of you with us. You weren't just an actor, or the face of a character, you were a person. A person who only strives for good, so it almost made it impossible for me to see you as our lovable VK. You were a humanitarian, a brother, a son, a best friend, an idol to lots of people in this world.

Your kindness was unlike any other, and even though I didn't get a chance to meet you, you are still everything I have ever wanted in someone. I guess that's why I was so attached to you, even now, I still cry and tear up at the thought of you. You deserved a lot more, and I know you would have done a lot more, but Cameron, what you have done—raising us, watching us grow up, the thirst project, the Cameron Boyce foundation, your humanitarian acts, etc.—is more than enough. You don't need to worry anymore Cam, you can rest easy.

This book is dedicated to the him, the first boy I've ever had a crush on.

We still love you Cam, fly high.

[1999 - 2019]
"We all go... what you leave should be bigger than you."
-Cameron Boyce, 2018
Gone too soon.

Cameron Boyce is an inspiration to the people around him and to the people he's effected as his years as an actor. He deserved the world, and he'll always be in our hearts. This is for all the Carlos de Vil and Cameron Boyce fans, but is dedicated to the man himself.

I hope I do Carlos de Vil justice.