Chapter 1

Privacy. A word where the reporters never had in their dictionary. The word itself may be simple, but it holds a much deeper meaning.

If the person is alone, it doesn't means they are a loner or an outcast. Sometimes, they're just having their own privacy.

Humans need privacy. The world are sometimes hard and it's understandable if we want some time alone. But, what if the world we're in doesn't allowed privacy?

Well, maybe some people's world is allowed, but not for Y/n and Changkyun. Y/n, a top model and Changkyun, a top rapper.

Both are mainly famous both inside and outside of Korea. You may think that their lives are perfect, but not for them. There are always something missing.

Well, not until they found each other. Changkyun was filming his new music video which requires a scene with a girl. Guess what, the girl is Y/n.

After the music video was released, fans have mixed reactions. Some are happy that the song is finally out and some are digging the relationship between the both of them.

That's where it all began. Their private relationship. That's what Changkyun liked to call.

Both of them couple were cuddling on the couch while watching a movie. Both are wrapped with blankets as Y/n's head was placed on Changkyun's chest.

Meanwhile, Changkyun was playing with Y/n's hair as they both enjoyed each others company while it lasts. "Are you going away?"

Changkyun nodded his head. "I'm going to US to promote my new album. Do you want to come with me?" Y/n widened her eyes as Changkyun chuckled.

"I'm just kidding." Y/n pouted as Changkyun ruffled her hair. "Don't joke like that. It's not funny." Changkyun cupped her cheeks as he pecked her lips.

"Why? Does my baby want to come with me?" Y/n nodded her head as he sighed. "I wish you could. I wish we could." Y/n held his hand as she leaned into his touch more.

"Why couldn't we?" Changkyun sighed as he detached his hand from Y/n's cheeks, making Y/n also removed her hand from his.

Changkyun sighed. "We talked about this." Y/n sat up straight and faced him. "Why are we keeping this a secret? I'm sure fans can understand. We're humans, Kyun."

Changkyun ran his hand through his hair. "But, my career is rising. I can't afford to lose that." Y/n's eyes got teary as she looked down.

"So, is your career more important than me?" Changkyun sighed as he held her chin gently, lifting her head to make her look at me.

"Y/n, you know the answer." Y/n nodded her head.

"But do you?"