Chapter 19

Changkyun arrived at the hospital as he rushed over to his manager who's waiting for him at the entrance. "Where is she? Is she alright?"

His manager walked without any words being said as Changkyun trailed behind him. Changkyun followed as he saw her manager sitting on a bench.

Changkyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Where's Y/n?" Her manager looked at him and that's when Changkyun noticed that her manager was crying.

Changkyun glanced at his manager who's avoiding Changkyun's look. Changkyun went towards him. "She's alright, right?"

"I don't know." Changkyun furrowed his eyebrows. "Then, why are you guys crying?" Their manager looked at each other.

"She got hit pretty bad and the doctor told us that the chance for her to survive is too low. But, he still tried to save her." Changkyun sat down on the other bench as he stared blankly at the floor.

He's scared that he'll lose Y/n. He covered his face as he could only hope for the best. He couldn't believe himself that Y/n got into an accident, since he just saw her a while ago.

"Kim Y/n." They all stood up and looked at the doctor as the doctor smiled. "She survived the surgery." Changkyun broke into a smile as tears of happiness flow along his cheeks.

Thank you. They thanked the doctor. "You can visit her now, but only one at a time." They all looked at Changkyun as he made his way to see her.

He opened the door as his eyes met with Y/n, who's lying down on bed with her eyes closed. He sat down beside her as he gently held her hand.

"I'm here. I'm never going to leave you again." Changkyun caressed her head and pecked her forehead. "I'm going to stay with you now and forever."

Changkyun eventually fell asleep soon. He woke up after feeling someone caressing his head. He sat up straight and looked at her.

She grinned as Changkyun's eyes got teary again. He was about to hug her until Y/n held him back. "I just got a surgery."

Changkyun rubbed his nape and nodded his head. "I'm sorry." Y/n shook her head. "It's fine." They both stared at each other, lost in their own world as a knock from the door woke them up.

Their manager entered with food as they gave it to them. They both thanked them as her manager wanted told her about what happened to their schedule.

Y/n raised her hand, stopping her from saying anything. "Don't tell me what my schedule is, please. I don't care what the netizens think." She looked at Changkyun as she smiled again.

"Because my happiness is my priority."